Sign in to follow this  
Fin

World Of Warcraft

I would definitly play WoW if it was F2P. F2P MMO's aren't always that good ( although I am enjoying playing Requiem Bloodymare ).

I've got 10 days free on Mists of Pandaria and a Scroll of Resurrection waiting for me, which basically means 2 weeks for free xD

level 11? mate that takes like...a day at the most.

when one says they "used to play WOW" it means that they raided the fuck out of everywhere, planned dinner time and sleep time around WoW time and had a shit bucket to avoid annoying loo breaks. Its a dark place to which we must not return

level 11? mate that takes like...a day at the most.

when one says they "used to play WOW" it means that they raided the fuck out of everywhere, planned dinner time and sleep time around WoW time and had a shit bucket to avoid annoying loo breaks. Its a dark place to which we must not return

The thing is I had a life so

eww RS, When I was on wow, I only popped on for 15 mins a day, collect like 1 - 3K in the mail, log off, do this 3 times sometimes on saturdays and sundays, did this for 2 years, ended up giving most of my wealth to people on the server, still have some left though :P, I rolled Resto/Enh PVP and Ele/Resto PVE, was horde first on server first 10man LK (Alliance was all Czec rep sado's), I wanna brag but by judging from all the playtime you suckers have, I doubt I'd compete xD. I quit at the end of 2011, good tyms doh, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... Tom/simple