Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Twist's Deagle ace

Hello all.

Havent posted in months but just sharing this edit I did for Twist unholy deagle HS ace. Took me about 3 hours. Let me know if you like it more edited or if it was less edited it would have been better. I am also aware that the slow mo is just a tad too slow and its not as smooth as it could have been, it wasent really something I noticed at the time :) anyway feedback is appreciated.

Peace xoxo

very nice! you put way more time in then me, btw i feel really bad for you cuz the slowmotion is so fucked up. i mean its a cool effects but somehow the video didnt like it. use sony vegas noob so you can render the video

Wist the intro had to be that long for the buildup of the song, like I couldent just had it at 20 seconds cause it would have sounded awful trying to fade in a song just before a drop. Also it's the same font I have used on all my videos. Fair enough about the lens flare, I liked it but I can see why others wouldent.

Also that abomination of a crosshair, when I recorded the original not edited clip of twist it was on the day it happened, I was playing around with crosshair editors trying stuff out. I don't actually use that

Also, I will be doing another edit in the coming month, when I'm done I'll post it and you guys can let me know if you think I'm getting better or not :)

Don't do like the intro with the '6 bullets' or whatever and the music is awful. Also don't like zoom around the entire map ahaha stay closer with the person.

The edit itself is really good, for reference watch Sparkles (the youtuber) and his Hacks or Luck? series. He does some sick edits on there with usually good music.

lmao sorry but this video is so bad

the kills are cool but I'd much rather see an unedited video that doesn't have bad slow-mo and cheesy music

^

as for sparkles, he makes ok videos, but I always mute the sound cause of the cancerous music

Yeah Sparkles does sometimes use shite music on his videos. But he does use good songs from like Pegboard Nerds and stuff like that, which fit well with CS:GO videos usually (or I find they do anyway).

This video is literally like my favourite one, the music goes so well with it and the shot is insane as fuck. (Song = Aero Chord - Boundless)