Sign in to follow this  
Happyface

Member App Happyface (Accepted)

Player Name: Happyface

Date of Birth: 30th March 1999

Country/Location: Surrey, England

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:21979036

Games Played: Counter strike Source+Global Offensive, Hearthstone, Magic the Gathering ( :D ), Binding of Isaac (+Rebirth), Half life series, Gmod, Team Fortress 2, Rome Total war (1), Kerbal Space Program, Dawn of War 1 (All of the Dlcs), Dawn of War 2 (all the main Dlcs), Borderlands 1+2, Terraria, Crysis 2, Plants vs Zombies, Portal 1+2, Fallout New Vegas (and 3) and Just Cause 2 (go here for any I missed http://steamcommunity.com/id/smileys_rule/games )

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Since early-November, 77 Hours on record (Gametracker) Nearly 2 Months.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Being Happy :) , I know the Server rules and always try to abide by them, I usually enjoy being a Warden and enjoy coming on this Server. I also would love to meet some of the other members of the Community and play Competitive matches in Csgo and in other Games. Really want to get to know everyone here at Outbreak.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I like playing on Csgo and I think it would be great to play Competitive with people from Outbreak (If they're Silver rank). Currently I'm doing my Gcses and I like to play card games like Magic the Gathering and Hearthstone. Currently, I am trying to be active on the forums and I will most likely start using the Teamspeak server once I get to know you guys. I normally try to be nice while on the server and I hope to see your responses to my Application, thanks :)

Edited by Guest

Dw im slowly declining to silver 1 from LEM due to the amount of cheaters/smurfs from the oh so amazing steam sales.

Im pretty sure your friend was ghosting to you when I was rebelling that one time, but w.e

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for an invite