Sign in to follow this  
Happyface

I'm happyface

Where do you come from?

What was the last thing you ate?

Do you play sports?

What PC games do you play?

Are you interested in politics, science, education, religion, economics, philosophy?

Do you own a microphone?

Have you considered coming on our teamspeak?

Where do you come from?

What was the last thing you ate?

Do you play sports?

What PC games do you play?

Are you interested in politics, science, education, religion, economics, philosophy?

Do you own a microphone?

Have you considered coming on our teamspeak?

I'm from England.

The last thing I ate was an Apple.

I currently do not play any sports :( (lazy me).

I mostly play csgo, hearthstone and the binding of isaac (it will most likely change in the future).

I'm not too interested in Politics but I do enjoy hearing about new Scientific discoveries, like the recent Mar's discovery of organic compounds on the surface of the Planet. I'm currently doing my Gcses and I am interested in the Gcses I chose to do. Religion for me is a topic which I have differing views from a lot of those around me. I find most religious views and religious assumptions to be improbable and unlikely to have actually have occured like its stated to have, but I do think that the idea of Religion is positive as it helps enforce lots of positive social behaviours on people. Economics I currently don't really have an opinion as I'm unable to make any major Finacial decisions due to my Age. Philosophy I really enjoy and nearly chose it for one of my As-levels at Six form but decided against due to it being Religious studies and Philosophy not just Philosophy :(.

I do own a microphone and use it often the server :).

Lastly up until now I was under the assumption that there were multiple TS servers people used on the server. If you'll be alright with me there, sure, I'll check it out.

like the recent Mar's discovery of organic compounds on the surface of the Planet.
like the recent Mar's discovery
Mar's
Mar's

Time for a good question:

What's your favorite anime :)

I didn't notice that ;), and Full Metal Alchemist (Original). Some of my farvourates are: Akime ga kill, Parasyte, Death note and Souleater. P.S Tokyo Ghoul season 2 in January :D