Sign in to follow this  
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko's Application Form (2) (PASSED)

Player Name: Motoko Kusanagi

Date of Birth: 04/02/1999

Country/Location: England (I like to think Japan)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88468918

Games Played: (Here it goes) Counter Strike: GO, Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Warframe, Warthunder, War of the Roses, Tomb Raider (almost all), Terraria, Space Engineers, Kerbal Space Program, Papers(,)please, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, World Of Warcraft(a lot), League of Legends, Dota 2, Diablo 3, Minecraft, RuneScape, Some of the CoD franchise (I don't like to admit it), Warhammer:Dawn of War, Skyrim, Skate 3, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Various Nintendo Games, Various PS2 games, Civilization 5, Age of Empires, Most Total War games (ROME:II is probably my favourite :D ), Burnout Paradise, Gears of War (all 3), Halo(all), Crossfire (now i'm really scraping the barrel), Hitman(some of them), Just Cause 2, Age of Mythology.(There are probably a few I can't think of)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 3-4 weeks

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: My only real qualifications at the moment are a GCSE in RS and a level 2 in entry level Latin :D . However, I see myself as friendly and able to get along with most people. Although 15 I like to think myself more mature. Having said this I am (as probably are most people) playing the game for enjoyment and therefore being a little immature from time to time may be required for me to suffice what I call 'fun'. So far on the jailbreak server I would perceive myself as liked. In terms of programming and map making I'm not sure I can help but maybe i'll have some good ideas or concepts.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well, my real name is Jamie Steele. I live in London and I love Japanese everything (food, anime, history, culture) . I have been playing games all my life and I love doing so. Throughout the vast expanse of gaming I have explored I have always wanted to play a game in a communal way with people I could call friends. I have never really been able to fulfill this need as I was never quite serious enough to get into proper guilds in MMO RPGs (namely WoW). When I first played CS:GO I was not expecting there to be one of these groups. I'm relatively new to the Outbreak, I understand that this community existed is CS:S but I have really grown to like the people I get to play with and I would be honored to join the community. I feel now I'm really starting to integrate with everyone, enjoying the forums and the social side of things. It has only confirmed by affection for the community(awww)

I like you but I'm a little worried that your first post was an application and after being told you needed to be more active you just posted as much as you could, anywhere you could. Although it's not like it's been completely irrelevant spam, it's been interesting.

Either way I think stiqqy is correct, a month is usually the reapply period. Canceling/postphoning your application seems irrelevant because you did that when you realised you needed more activity and would be declined.

I like you but I'm a little worried that your first post was an application and after being told you needed to be more active you just posted as much as you could, anywhere you could. Although it's not like it's been completely irrelevant spam, it's been interesting.

Either way I think stiqqy is correct, a month is usually the reapply period. Canceling/postphoning your application seems irrelevant because you did that when you realised you needed more activity and would be declined.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay so wait, you guys tell him to be more active on the forums, then say he tries too hard/posts too much when he starts becoming more active? How does that work?

Even if it is the one month thing etc. I like Moto, he's active, friendly and he does occasionally go CT too. +1

Okay so wait, you guys tell him to be more active on the forums, then say he tries too hard/posts too much when he starts becoming more active? How does that work?

Even if it is the one month thing etc. I like Moto, he's active, friendly and he does occasionally go CT too. +1

+1 from me to Dave, and Motoko.

I know I'm hardly one to judge as I've hardly been popping on either CSGO or TS Server enough as of late, but I'm always on the forums and it does seem as if Motoko is going out of his way to be more active, get involved and generally be a part of this community.

He seems friendly, active and sure he posted his first app a little soon but he realised his mistake & got on with it. He's made this post again now as he has fulfilled the criteria he was given; Be more active on forums and apply next week [if Biggles did say this].

I would also be one to +1 Dave's point and +1 this app.

tl;dr : Motoko dun gud imo.

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for an invite