Sign in to follow this  
Motoko Kusanagi

Fun Gun Fact of the Day

Hi guys, I don't know how successful or how 'subscribed' (so to speak) this will be but I have decided that everyday (hopefully) I will post a quick fact about the weapons we all love to kill each other with in CS:GO. As the guns are mostly based on guns used in modern military operations to this day...

*M4A4*

NOTE: The M4A4 is not actually a real fine but it is from a family of real guns - The M4 Carbine

This bread and butter of a gun for te US army has been used in 11 wars since its creation!

Fun Gun Fact of the Day #2

*Desert Eagle*

The Desert Eagle is a powerful handgun that was developed by the US and is used by the Portuguese, Polish, Israeli and US armies. The Desert Eagle (Night Hawk .50C) in CS:GO that we are used to is actually a Desert Eagle Mark XIX which is used with .50 Action Express rounds which have enough firepower when primed in a Desert Eagle to split a persons head in half. (This is why you can't warning shot in the head- I'm looking at you Jenta-)

P.S

That was the plan Stiqqy

Fun Gun Fact of the Day #3

*AWP*

The AWP (Arctic Warfare Police) is a sniper rifle designed and produced by the British gun manufacturer Accuracy International.There are several variants of AW snipers but the AWP is specifically designed for Police and SWAT teams. A British sniper using a sister rifle of the AWP designed for the army managed to kill 6 Taliban with one bullet. But how..?

The 20-year-old marksman, a lance corporal in the Coldstream guards, hit the explosive device of one of the insurgents that was supposed to be used as a suicide bomb. The blast killed the would-be bomber and five Taliban around him.

Talk about AWP penetration and collateral...

Motoko

Edited by Guest

Fun Gun Fact of the Day #4

*AK-47*

The AK-47, designed by Mikhail Kalashnikov, is the most used assault rifle, let alone gun, in the world. Nearly everybody uses it...including children...

In Sudan they train the children to use Aks. Emmanuel Jal picked up his first AK-47 when he was 9 years old, after one hour of training he was able to shoot, handle, take apart and re-assemble the weapon. Kids use Aks on CS:GO as well I suppose.

Motoko