Sign in to follow this  
Motoko Kusanagi

Fun Gun Fact of the Day

Apologies guys (and gals), I was out all day last night so didn't get a chance to do this. To make up for it i've done a bit of extra research...

Fun Gun Fact of the Day #6/7

*Zeus x27*

Now there's a small problem here lads...It doesn't actually exist. However, do not fret as there is a sort of real life equivalent to this thing, the M-26 Taser. It is used by the US military and police force. Strangely today's fact is once again child related. Tasers are used by American police enforcers in schools. An example of the things they are used to control was back in 2004, Miami where police stated a 6-year-old boy was threatening to injure his own leg with a shard of glass. They also claimed that using the device (taser) was the only option to stop the boy from injuring himself. Two weeks after this incident a girl was tasered for skipping school. In March 2009, a 15-year-old boy died in Michigan after being tasered. I personally think this is wrong, what do you guys think? (Not being racist but...America *facepalms*)

Fun Gun Fact of the Day #8

*USP-S*

Silencers don't make guns silent...

They just make them a little bit quieter. Below is a video showing the difference. It also shows, as is the case with Sony's mum (sorry, but revenge for your TS comments :D ) that things work better when they're wet.

That's right guys when you need a quieter gun or its your turn with Sony's mum dont forget to lube 'er up!

I feel lied to...this whole time when I flanked noobs with my USP-S or M4A1-S in competitive I thought and felt like I was a ninja. If I had fired my gun in real life everyone on the map would have heard it...THANKS Gaben. I guess the fact here though is that silencers need lube for a smooth bullet wxit with reduced noise... How many of you knew that?

Fun Gun Factof the Day #12

*PP-Bizon*

The PP-Bizon was designed by Victor Kalashnikov, the son of the famous engineer Mikhail Kalashnikov, creator of the AK-47 and Alexei Dragunov, youngest son of Evgeny Dragunov the creator of the SVD sniper rifle, found in such games as CoD and CrossFire.