Sign in to follow this  
SonyTwan

Sony Twan's OB Application - ACCEPTED

Player Name: Sony Twan

Date of Birth: 10/02/94

Country/Location: England, Nottingham

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:10777637

Games Played: As of late, CS:GO, Garrys Mod, and Hearthstone

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Shit I don't know, 200 hours at least

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: My lovely personality and continued support of the server

Tell us a little something about yourself: I have bowel disease so I used to poo a lot.

I shall obviously attempt to be more active on the forums and TS.

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for an invite (stolen from gaffer)

Why are we giving trial to randomers?

im sorry if i hurt your feelings but honey you are more random to me then Sony.

Not really lol. I was joking around but yeh. It's probably because he talks a lot more than me. People tend to not notice me until they kill me or do a game that involves them calling out names.

Not really lol. I was joking around but yeh. It's probably because he talks a lot more than me. People tend to not notice me until they kill me or do a game that involves them calling out names.

Plus he was about a bit more when we didn't have jb, he was some sort of mg mutant, I don't know how he did it.

Good luck on your trial. :)

Its not that. i think you talk enough. And sony isnt like a new guy. when we had minigames on source he was already there and also with cs:go MG: But i guess you missed that. just want to let you know that he isnt kinda new or random. hes been here for a while and he commands also. thats why the trial was given that easy i guess.

Its not that. i think you talk enough. And sony isnt like a new guy. when we had minigames on source he was already there and also with cs:go MG: But i guess you missed that. just want to let you know that he isnt kinda new or random. hes been here for a while and he commands also. thats why the trial was given that easy i guess.

I said in my first reply that I was joking? D:

I know who he is and I think he deserves trial.