Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Apple bullshit bash war thread

Is that really that bad? iTunes has been around for more than 10 years now and that price has not changed.

Lol what. They used to be 69p when I started using iTunes in 2009. Also, yes. a pound for a song really is that bad Mintlou, I dunno what planet you come from where that seems to be ok.

10, 11 year olds shouldn't be swearing anyway. And they definitely shouldn't have in moderated Internet time like you. Your parents are bad parents, kid.

I download music and I buy music. If I like something I will buy it, either in FLAC/lossless, or in vinyl/tape format. I don't buy CDs, they're a shit piece of cheap media. I buy games, I buy software. I pirate most movies and TV media because I will watch them once.

games are more valuable than movies or games

Why are you the only one to notice this. Always you.

Dylan, were you dropped when you were a child? Oh wait you still are one. Also what fluxy said.

If you buy music in general you are a weirdo.

I'd agree with this for young people ( 40 or younger or whatever ) just because the older ones don't know how to download free music or know how to computer at all ( not ALL of them of course ).

I mostly use this:

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

Or if I find something on other sites, I use FlashGot Extension from FireFox ( only reason I still have FF, I use Chrome tho ).

FlashGot Extension can get any Flash related files off a site ( movies, music ).

YouTube for music? Welcome to shit quality. Although to be fair shadow I assume you only listen to music because it's in the charts or someone actually spoke to you and said "this is a cool song" so I guess it doesn't matter to you?

Most of my music isn't from youtube, I just use it for songs that I can only find on there. Most of my current music actually comes from http://snesmusic.org/v2/ but I'm in the process of getting good OSTs from all games. Because normal music is just not as good.

In most cases, I prefer instrumental music because lyrics usually are stupid.

I also don't know why it is shit quality, it's perfectly fine compared to other songs. Just don't rip a video with more than just a song in it.

I assume you only listen to music because it's in the charts or someone actually spoke to you and said "this is a cool song" so I guess it doesn't matter to you?

Who the fuck looks at charts and since when do people talk to me?