Sign in to follow this  
Jak

MAKE AN ACTUAL APP JAK

If you all continue to respect Mclovin's request to not unban a select list of members, you must also respect his judgement that I am never to be allowed member. He has previously stated that I will never become an official member of this community and therefore it shall not be.

That is all.

I just feel outbreak is acting really different from a few months ago and things that wouldn't have happened before are starting to happen

Mate..it isn't acting different..outbreak is different. Nothing can be the same forever, things change - it's just adapting to that change which will make you enjoy OB a hell of a lot more. :o

Edit : In re to the actual topic, just make an app already Jak. The demand you claim that was made wasn't meant in that way clearly and even if it was he's taken it back now ya muppet. Stop being a lazy muppet avoiding making one and get added to a steam group already :x

What is actually up with you and these random posts on the forums?

I just feel outbreak is acting really different from a few months ago and things that wouldn't have happened before are starting to happen

Like? talk to me, let me know what's bothering you

Dear Skeff,

I just received an email from a concerned third party. Of course, I have cancelled my 7 'o' clock and I am here to assist Gareth in any issues that need to be addressed with regards to this situation. Please keep me updated and do not hesitate to contact me personally if any concerns have not been settled before my return.

Yours,

Jak