Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

Chris Lord's member app

Player Name: Chris Lord

Date of Birth: 30/1/00

Country/Location: England, Newcastle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25291591

Games Played: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 911/games/

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 3 years on and off.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can take a good laugh or troll, I am very lighthearted. I have 400 hours dark rp experience and can help with the new dark rp server.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Chris and I've recently turned 14, I play a lot of League of Legends and other games like CS:GO, I am from the newcastle area and hate it, I have a light Geordie accent, showah.

I've been playing with Outbreak since I was 11, my voice was very squeaky and pretty much no one liked me, at such a young age Outbreak was a big influence on me and I hold it dear to my heart even though sometimes I'm inactive out of pure laziness but I will be sure to stay active if I do get member.

I enjoy reading a good bit and I think I am fairly intelligent, I hope I get accepted, thanks for letting me apply.

Edited by Guest

I dont know if i muted you but i've not heard from you recently

.... ? does not relate to the member app

hes pretty active sometimes hes off for a few days but still alot more active then some other members.

got my +1 easy goodluck milky

Well it relates to activity & general talking

you already said you dont know if you got him muted or not. i dont wanna make a big argue abouth this but that reply didnt make any sense to me. Milk is one of the guys that talks much... sometimes to much but i dont mind him. he can bring a good laugh.