Sign in to follow this  
Professor

Steam Skins

Hey guys!

So recently I got bored whilst working and decided to fuck about and procrastinate and I discovered that you could edit every aspect of the steam UI and obviously there are a nice big bunch of Pre-made steam skins out there, so I did a little research and found a great big pile of the best ones (Community voted) and a bunch of tutorials on how to skin them yourself.

So I was just wondering if any of you have skinned your steam and if you've got any decent skins then feel free to share.

Some of the best community voted ones I've found:

-Air

-Metro

-Apparition2

Common theme seems to be big open ones that have had most of the colour drained. Obviously kinder on the eyes at night and more room for interface etc.

I'm looking to find one that is either subtly coloured or some inspiration to make my own along the same lines just so I can personalize it a little.

Most other skins just look like someone tried to run a hundred meters with cans of paint nailed to their inner thigh leaving colourful ballpressions all the way to the bank.

Much love. <3

I'm using the one Landshark put down, I might look into more but I've always been happy with either the original steam version or this skin.

As an interface I use quite often I'm surprised I haven't got so interested in changing it's looks like you have professor...just time and steam updates making it a hassle.