Sign in to follow this  
McLovin

First world problem,

So it's early in the morning and you might be thinking what is he on about. Well today I have a 15H shift ahead of me. So all I am asking of you to post something on this thread to make my shift a bit less of a dragg. Also the shift I'm talking about is outdoors in de cold on the market. Well I wish all of you a good day.

I've not slept for two days and I'm going to my old school for 6 hours to teach small children how to mold and set carbon fiber and then another 3 hours with an after school class on forgery and metal casting. Then I've gotta do all my Christmas shopping.

Titty sprinkles.

<3

Edit: It's almost Christmas and you're surrounded by friends and family. The shift is worth it.

yolo

I'm going on a 5-6 hour journey to Wales on some of the windiest roads because my Grandpa lives right on the coast. The weather will be appalling and horrendous. The place itself is boring as fuck and there is pretty much no internet apart from this little wifi thing that you have to pay for each day. And I'm staying there till Saturday. And I've done this journey all my life.

Just worked a 7 day stint, 3 of which involved 12H ones, get christmas eve and day off but back on boxing day for another 3 days. My job invloves running around and selling books to grumpy cunts who like to let me know that they are "shocked by the behavior of today's youth"

So. Done.

Also I have this massive crush on this girl at work who is from Kent who is 24 and has a boyfreind of 4 and a half years and is probably going to marry, she is also one of those types who is really flirty and friendly but thats just her personality with everybody and you are actually just being massively freindzoned and just because she gave you a drunk kiss on the cheek at the christmas party dosent mean she fancies you and she just thinks your "cute" in the same way a kitten is "cute" and she defiantly will never ever want you ...pursuing the unavailable ftw. FML

Fluxy pouring his heart out.

I feel you bro. It's always the girls that are out of reach that are the ones we desire... #DeepStuff

In reply to first world problems...it's Christmas holidays, lazy as heck...but really hungry....but all the food is downstairs. I could go get food...but...effort? I just don't know. #fwp.