Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

AOE2 HD

Everyone hop on the ban wagon right this second, less than £4 on steam right now. The only reason to buy it is for the new multiplayer support and 500 pop cap, but you'll be seeing us playing it a lot so get it while you can!

Knowing me i wont get it but years ago i had a demo for it which i played so much, so maybe i'll look into buying it

I did get the gold edition of aoe but i didnt enjoy it was much as the aoe2 demo, so never really played it

(also had star wars galatic battle grounds which is basically aoe for star wars)

Thanks for that post. I'm having the same problem with CS:GO. I boot up GO, and then try to join Gaffer's 1.6 server but when I put the IP in, it doesn't return any results? I'm getting so frustrated. If you can tell me where I'm going wrong, it'd be really appreciated.

Thanks Mintly.

Thanks for that post. I'm having the same problem with CS:GO. I boot up GO, and then try to join Gaffer's 1.6 server but when I put the IP in, it doesn't return any results? I'm getting so frustrated. If you can tell me where I'm going wrong, it'd be really appreciated.

Thanks Mintly.

Go fuck yourself.

facepalm.jpg