Sign in to follow this  
holtj1

Brown Stain - Application plz for the love of god 3rd time

Player Name: Brown Stain

Date of Birth: 26 nov 1994

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59808177

Games Played: BF 3 Burn out paradise Crysis 2 Dead space Medal of Honor Mirrors Edge Sims CS, CSS, CSGO

Dota, Dota 2 Hitman TF2 Terraria Minecraft mine sweeper , lol , hon

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 1/1.5 years

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? I like to play the jail break mostly and also the new mini game server

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: HAPPY GOOD ONES WITH LOTS OF :) SMILES :)

Tell us a little something about yourself: im 18 and have a lot of free time for play games 'looking for a job' just normal person rly.

last time I applied was Thu Aug 15 so that over a month ago so meet the

"If you are rejected for a trial, you can only reapply in 1 months time"

do I think that ok unless it means from the time you were rejected witch was Mon Sep 02 so I don't know

confused about that

trial is there one or not im confused

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3881

Application Template. by Biggles

If you are rejected for a trial, you can only reapply in 1 months time.

Another thing, while you are on trial you must make 5 GOOD quality posts on the forum. Spam such as "lol, haha, cool" doesn't count. Also we don't count posts within your member app as ones that count towards the required 5.

After you made the post, please add either "Biggles" or "Tiny" of the admin team to your steam friends list so can you recieve your invitation to the trial group

The above people manage the trial process and decide whether you get accepted, trials will only be granted on Sunday/Monday, so only expect a reply to your thread on either one of those days. Don't be afraid to ask any questions regarding your application, we will be happy to help you

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4007

*NEW MEMBERSHIP PROCESS* by Biggles

There has been a change in which people will be granted membership to the community, essentially the trial system has been completely removed and instead you will be given an on the spot Yes/No

Also, if you are unable to apply for member due to age or other issues, an admit can recommend you if you're a good enough player and it'll go through for a majority vote

and if the trial system has been completely removed If you are rejected can you now reapply befor 1 months time now?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4007

is the newest post so im gessing its that but it dus not say much rly :/

Edited by Guest

I'd recommend you linger for a while longer before you apply, wanting to be a part of the community just because you like Jailbreak isn't really very good

well iv added aload of member played other games with people join teamspeak a few times but that not my thing (if anyone ever want in teamspeak send me msg in steam and il hop in) posted forums much I could more than just linger on OBJG coz that what I enjoy the most I asked to join your game but you said no on steam I was still trying to join in with the community while OBJB was down iv joined other people games a few time I think best of I have with not being a member rly and. . . when ever iv joined teamspeak people lets say. . . not been particularly friendly that why I 'linger' on OBJB people seem to be nicer on there

Edited by Guest

Disappeared straight away after previous decline,

no word and then comes back and applies straight away.

I don't know pal

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3831&start=20

With Mc Lovin leaving OB JB closing for sometime I rly didn't know what was going on.

I through my Application was alrdy (DECLINED) so stopped looking at this. like I said OB JB was closed that's what I mostly play with OB members. I think everyone went to minecraft witch I don't play or something but now OB JB is back il try re-establishing my member Application and stuff with OB.

Disappeared coz OBJB closed for awhile "comes back and applies straight away." nope bean a month since my last Application If you are rejected for a trial, you can only reapply in 1 months time.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3831&start=10

feel free to reapply in a months time

mate, don't just go waving your explanation in my face.

You applied STRAIGHT away and you expect us to just let you in like that? particularly after rejected being the first time?

Think this through.

We've got quite a lot of other people who are within the community (both either members or not) who may now know you at all.

The point of "waiting for a month" means you write on the forum, stay in touch.

You don't just simply count down on a timer, re-appear on the grid and write this straight away.

You've just buried your own grave here.

"Disappeared coz OBJB closed for awhile" - you just admitted right here that you disappeared and had not integrated, which is partially why you failed the first time.

You're not looking very convincing.

mate, don't just go waving your explanation in my face.

You applied STRAIGHT away and you expect us to just let you in like that? particularly after rejected being the first time?

Think this through.

We've got quite a lot of other people who are within the community (both either members or not) who may now know you at all.

I feeling that your just Shunning me because im eager to join this community

"particularly after rejected being the first time?"

this is my 3rd Application

"We've got quite a lot of other people who are within the community (both either members or not) who may now know you at all."

yes this is why I want to become a member it would be a good Opportunity and enabler for this reason

my opinion is that a far bit of the community knows me.

You don't just simply count down on a timer, re-appear on the grid and write this straight away.

if you read my Application "Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 1/1.5 years"

im not simply counting down on a timer iv been playing with this community for quite along time and I need a brake from game onec in while or I might get into a single player game for awhile

and you quote of "Disappeared coz OBJB closed for awhile" of me that was me quoting you lol

Disappeared straight away after previous declineno word and then comes back and applies straight away.

I don't know pal

Disappeared coz OBJB closed for awhile "comes back and applies straight away."

Edited by Guest

Oh well back to the main point...JB has only just come back Brown Stain...you're a nice chap and got a fine place on OB servers :o I don't know about you getting member right now but I can see you getting it eventually.

It's not entirely just that people don't know you...but OB is the community not just the JB server. I see why you stopped OB for a while as JB is the source for many players but you have to be active on the forums and teamspeak as they are other large aspects of OB as well.

Either way welcome back to the forums Brown Stain - become active on forums by posting in subjects that interest you, and simply just say hai on teamspeak to someone you recognise [unless people are mixing....then they get grumpy if you interrupt em] and I'm sure you'll fit in easily :p

Oh well back to the main point...JB has only just come back Brown Stain...you're a nice chap and got a fine place on OB servers :o I don't know about you getting member right now but I can see you getting it eventually.

It's not entirely just that people don't know you...but OB is the community not just the JB server. I see why you stopped OB for a while as JB is the source for many players but you have to be active on the forums and teamspeak as they are other large aspects of OB as well.

Either way welcome back to the forums Brown Stain - become active on forums by posting in subjects that interest you, and simply just say hai on teamspeak to someone you recognise [unless people are mixing....then they get grumpy if you interrupt em] and I'm sure you'll fit in easily :p

thank you Unseen for being a hater :)

He is completely missing everyone's point and his spelling is absolutely awful which leads me to think hes retarded

biggles why do you think that if people spells wrong there retarded i mean look at me English isn't my first language and i kinda spell some words wrong and grammar i know but that doesn't make me retarded ?

But.. spamming is retarded so yeah i used to spam but Brown stain doesn't spam cut him some slack mate don't always try to find a reason to not make him or anyone else a member if he/they are qualified then he/they deserve to be a member :D