Sign in to follow this  
BloodyGamer99

Outbreak draining.

Alright how can I start... I might just be a player, a young chap, a regular player, not a member, but, I care.

Ever Since Mclovin Left, we've all been struggling alot, all curious what would happen to outbreak, thankfully, we had gaz.

Gaz, is a good person and was making some new ideas the admins have life's changing and it's difficult, I understand.

I hope you don't mind me saying this but everyone had start to become loose not bothering, the admins do work hard, were just not caring much, were loosing players, wasting money on servers when player arn't comming in we need to open our eyes and remember the old outbreak, new servers are alright we get new players, but not many enjoying themselves and not many regulars I do feel bad.. :/.. but yes we all grow up looking towards our future I do understand aswell school is starting soon, but still during the summer break there was a massive drop, on the servers forums players, admins getting tired, stressed, some people just leaving, i'm sorry for doing this I just wanna be surportive and trying to be "nice" if your gonna ban well what can I really do ban me :/ just trying to help and make outbreak live once again. All i'm saying is that we all need to work together and pick it up a little bit.... ty c:

Alright lets get one thing clear, The plan was to simply get a TS and a forum, from there players are free to make their own servers and call them outbreak servers, those servers are the players responsibility to populate and what not and Gaz is at hand as the Community coordinator to lend a helping hand to those who need help setting up.

Outbreak is the Forums and Teamspeak.

Well yea, if the server owners don't wanna put time into populating the servers than there is 0 point in having them. Also we are no way gonna populate 3 servers with the amount of people we have. IF WE ARE GONNA HAVE SERVERS, THEN 1 AT A TIME.

inb4 no one listens to twist because he knows nothing, HASHTAG MULTIGAMING

I always saw outbreak as a prison break community, so if you think outbreak is draining or dying, play in prison break, invite your friends.

And other games are good, forums and TS are good but i think we need to play outbreak and get people into the community that way

I feel i've only just joined since i've got TS and been playing with the members

Ok just wrote out a wall of text at work on my phone. Then lost it.

Anyway judging by the gaz is a great guy, but.... it sounds like you are calling for a new "leader" something of which I never called myself, nor wish to be called. I only wanted to keep the forums and team speak open for the community to keep something alive for them. Hence the changes to the forums.

Gaming servers require 2 people to properly maintain them. Its almost like shift work. Cause 1 perso cant do it alone. Me and prox did server stuff and mclovin handled community issues and payment stuff.

I didn't choose the servers we have. It doesn't make a difference if we have 1 server or 0 or loads. People keep saying get this server or get that server. When in reality... it isn't up to me.

People say ob is dying cause the servers are empty but we are infact pulling in new members from forums and ts. Ts is always busy.

Anyway back to first point. new leadership. If anybody wishes to steer this ship feel free to inbox me your submission and I will look it over.

Also what will closing the servers do? Its not just you who saysthis twist.

Closing an unpopulated server wwon't suddenly make jailbreakpopulate itself. people are still here they are just playing different games. Giving them one server option wont make them suddenly play it

Gross apologies for putting about 120 hours into learning/preparation/rehearsal over the past week and a half for the most rigorous interview process I've ever gone through.

Sacking career off now and jumping back on this...

Sorry, just tired. Will try plug the hours back in to get JB going well. Just have't had the time recently. xo

Outbreak is the Forums and Teamspeak.

This is true for me basicly. Too bored of JB and don't have 1.6 or play tf2. Am always open to play different games with people if they ask on steam or TS. As long as I have them ( or they are cheap ).

Grump

1.6 server will be deleted/changed, but to be honest i like what's happened, the team-speak is always populated and is great!, the gathers are always fun, Minecraft keeps people going (change mod) and the general feel in Teams-speak is awesome.

I can't seem to get back into JB, everytime i join i last 5 mines before boredom, 1.6 was a bad idea, TF2 and the Public css server hardly gets played, Just strip back become.

TS/Forums is enough for me, along with the MC server and Gathers.

Tbh at one point the TF2 server had like 10+ people on it, was actually quite fun and all it took was Daffy inviting me and I invited Bloody and my brother and soon we had loads of new players who seemed as though they had never played TF2 but it was still fun, little things like that can just bring a server to life and I agree with Gafferm 1.6 was a bad idea, everyone here is a CSS or CSGO guy. I don't go on TS so I wouldn't know about how many people are on it but it is true that you can populate servers or come up with a mini event to play a certain game or whatever.

I dont want to lose JB but I can understand now why people dont play it much anymore. Its gets boring but sometimes with Jb, when there are a couple of people on its really enjoyable. Tbh I don't much care about the actually playing of JB, I like to play with people from the community on it. And I know that is possible on different games but ya know, it wouldn't be the same.