Sign in to follow this  
BloodyGamer99

Outbreak draining.

I was pretty content with how it was going, TS, Gathers, and Minecraft was enough to keep everything going for the time being. But seeing as no-one's doing gathers at the moment, and I'm fucking banned from Minecraft permanently, because I posted in the "Unban" section of the forum, the place where you post about bans, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, because I want to keep with the community, but I have no fucking way to do it.

As much as you don't want to be a leader Gaz, someone needs to take command, because without a rank system, it all falls to shit. Not meaning this in a rude way, it's great that you've stepped in to help co-ordinate and sort things out, but we're never going to go in one, decisive, strong direction, that can bring in new players and fun into the community, until we have a "head" of OB to make the final decisions.

I'm fucking banned from Minecraft permanently, because I posted in the "Unban" section of the forum, the place where you post about bans, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, because I want to keep with the community, but I have no fucking way to do it.

Do you even listen to anything anybody says ever

I'm fucking banned from Minecraft permanently, because I posted in the "Unban" section of the forum, the place where you post about bans, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, because I want to keep with the community, but I have no fucking way to do it.

Do you even listen to anything anybody says ever

Couldn't honestly give less of a fuck, whatever it is you're on about, try to keep on topic.

Seeing as you won't do it, I'll make an on topic post. Keep me banned by all means, you're the server host; but how about opening up the server to non members? If a person in the community has a friend who likes minecraft, it might drag in new people? Could do the community some good.

i do have to agree ob is losing alot of players and ob started as a jail server so i think that there should just be jail ts and forums and if we invite our friends and they feel amused when they play they will invite their friends but thats what i think and i am kind of a twit so just ignore me im im no use

OB is draining and I'm not trying to be a negative nancy but being a primarily TS3 and Forums the only way we can get people to join is through word of mouth, which isn't very effective, the other option would be to populate the Prison br-

oh we can't everyone's playing MC, and that wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't member only, the only reason someone would want to join this community is to play on a popular public server, well aside from the community aspect, getting together and playing random games like Killing Floor, (that was fun last night Haydo, Venga) but plenty of other communities have that.

Communities like TmF, which we all know is a piss poor excuse for a community, but to a player looking for a community:

Community with TS3, forums and a

member only minecraft server and to be

member you have to be 15+

^ (that's a greater than sign face up)

Community with multiple servers

and active players, forums and TS3

Of course the people in OB are much nicer but nobody looking for a community knows that yet, I know which community I would choose.

Onto me bitching about the age limit for member, it's fucking stupid, and that's not just because I'm

13, it's there to keep out the annoying little kids I know, but really, it doesn't matter if they're a kid

horrible kids turn out to be horrible adults regardless of age I doubt anyone like this would get member.

Let's take JDOG as an example, when he joined he was under 15:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=41

and then he applied for mod which he got so what now would have

been an underaged member, got into the community and got mod.

I've been here for 2 years, longer than some mods yet I'm denied member

because of a petty number I would be ok with being declined as long as it

wasn't because of my age, I'm not going to make a massive deal about it,

and if anyone disagrees with my opinion after I post this that's fine, I'm not

going to go bitchmode.

TL;DR I went bitchmode

^ Bitch.

I get the idea of age limit. But what about certain people? Annoying kids no, the other ones maybe? I know Biggles or someone will try n shit on my reply here lol. Fuk u.

And a lot of people in the community ain't really nice, infact dicks and immature. @big les

- Bitch

The age lift could be lifted to be honest. We have a community which dosen't take much shit from people. We could lift the age limit so the mature underage people could be a part of certain things and just ban the idiots. Less complicated.

^ Bitch.

I get the idea of age limit. But what about certain people? Annoying kids no, the other ones maybe? I know Biggles or someone will try n shit on my reply here lol. Fuk u.

And a lot of people in the community ain't really nice, infact dicks and immature. @big les

- Bitch

I don't want to be a ruleshark but:

A) Disrespecting admins (any player infact) is against the rules.

B) Your post makes no sense.