Sign in to follow this  
BloodyGamer99

Outbreak draining.

I hate Blue now for being such a cunt about crying about that minecraft thing every day. It's your own fault for trying to joke around and then getting banned. No use in bringing it up over and over and then not take it seriously anymore. You are just making the gap bigger and bigger doing this. It's sad to see that so many people are like this ( OB rug ).

Seeing as you were someone I thought I got on well with, that was sad to hear. Obviously I'm annoyed about the Biggles situation, as I feel it was uncalled for and really not needed (but that's obviously my opinion and my side of the story, as always there are two sides and I'm going to try and respect those opinions more from now on) . The post I made was, hence, an annoyed one. The way he reacted to it made me not want to play on the minecraft server anymore, as ofcourse, he was on it.

The posts on the forum since have been me venting frustration, some of it about the way I feel towards biggles for the MC ban, but mostly towards the part he's playing in re-populating the servers. Yes, it's great that he's providing the minecraft service to members, and that's something alot of people have been enjoying, and giving members a way to remain together and play together. I've gotta say, in regards to that, and not being sarcastic at all, it's awesome that he's put his own money and time towards keeping people together and having fun. But on that point, it also annoyed me that none members couldn't play. However much he dislikes people like Johndoe or AntiZombie, they have been involved in our community for a long time, and I feel it would be more fair to allow them on, and let them remain part of the OB action. Otherwise they are just left isolated and frustrated, which is ofcourse what draws people away. It would also be good to allow people to bring in friend to the server, increase our pool of "new blood" that we can bring into the community.

So before everyone rages the fuck out of me, what I'm saying here is:

Biggles, sorry for being a cunt.

Gaz, sorry for pissing you off.

Anyone else that's decided to jump on the band wagon, make your own opinions of whatevers happened, I don't owe anyone not involved an apology, and I plan on keeping it that way.

And to shadow: you'll probably still think I'm a cunt, but after spending a lot of time playing together, it's not nice to have someone switch like that. Hopefully we can sort things out, either through time or TS or whatever.

And if anyone wants to talk to me, rage at me, or whatever, drop me a message on here and I'll come on TS to talk/listen.

TL/DR Fuck off back to the top and read it.

On the next episode of OB, will biggles forgive BlueEyes or will he regret everything, will this topic go back on track or be closed, will anyone notice that DeclanJ hasn't been on for ages. Find out on the next episode of OB.

Outbreak, I call it Dramabreak these days.

It would also be good to allow people to bring in friend to the server, increase our pool of "new blood" that we can bring into the community.

people can freely do that for the ts3. use it to play games with friends and encourage them to talk to others.

and the minecraft thing, get your own server, perm biggles, allow the doe squad to play on it. simples