Sign in to follow this  
Shinigami

Shinigami's Intro

Hi, I'm Shinigami, new to OB but I think I played on-off a few months back. I mainly play Jailbreak but I love bhop and default CS:S too, and OB's jailbreak is the only good one out there and I have played on a damn lot of servers. Feel free to add me on Steam

A bit about me: my first game was Dune 2000 on the PS1 which I still play from time to time on the PC, unfortunately I wasn't privileged enough to have a working PC when I was young so I missed out on all the old games in their prime, but I did play RCT 1 and 2 which are still favourites for me (shame only number 3 is on Steam). Starting my first year in Sixth form soon studying French, Maths, Economics and Computing and going to do a computer science degree in University so I can pick up all the girls, "Are you an applet? You make me feel all GUI inside"

Hobbies: steam, crisps and music, mainly electronic but rock/metal is alright, no pop shit though

Bought some of these earlier:

bWml9qU.png

I would like you if you weren't such a happy trigger finger and didn't call my girlfriend. Also you're annoying to me and a few others so don't expect me to like you. Welcome.

Love you too baby

I don't know if this is a joke between you both, but comes across as very arrogant!

I would like you if you weren't such a happy trigger finger and didn't call my girlfriend. Also you're annoying to me and a few others so don't expect me to like you. Welcome.

Love you too baby

I don't know if this is a joke between you both, but comes across as very arrogant!

It's defiantly not a joke otherwise I wouldn't be so harsh to him.