Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Pet Shop

So a few months ago I posted about a pet shop license, well that's all going through and is very easy to get.

So here's a few pictures of my pet shop, its not far off being complete, hoping to open this Monday.

We got a 10 lizards and 19 snakes and 1 bird eating spider in stock at the moment.

But there's 1 lizard I think I'am going to have to purchase myself, which is a Bosc Monitor, they grow up to 6-7ft long lol.

This is from the Entrance of the shop.

2ni16qw.jpg

Snake rack, built by ourselves.

2ufq1q0.jpg

More Tanks and pond we built.

spj0qs.jpg

28wcug0.jpg

More Vivs, frame built by us

2wfois0.jpg

se8ys6.jpg

Thought id share this, personally im really proud of what we have achieved and thinks it looks awesome!

Just go be a zoo keeper already. It'll be more exciting than being a pet shop owner AND you could work with zebras.

I mean a pet shop is adorable and all but I want a picture of you patting an albino lion or something.

Chop chop.

That's great that mate, hope the risk comes with a reward. I've got a few fish tanks myself, some tropical fish and some koi carp in a small tank until they are big enough to go in the pond outside.

Well done mate it all looks quite nice. Have you thought of a logo for you're store? I bet there are plenty of creative Photoshop people in this community that would be more then happy to help. I myself could give it a try.

Logos and a house style make a store look professional. Just trying to help.