Sign in to follow this  
holtj1

Brown Stain - Application - - (FAILED)

Player Name: Brown Stain

Date of Birth: 26 nov 1994

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59808177

Games Played: BF 3 Burn out paradise Crysis 2 Dead space Medal of Honor Mirrors Edge Sims CS, CSS, CSGO

Dota, Dota 2 Hitman TF2 Terraria Minecraft mine sweeper , lol , hon

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 1/1.5 years

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? I like to play the jail break mostly and also the new mini game server

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: HAPPY GOOD ONES WITH LOTS OF :) SMILES :)

Tell us a little something about yourself: im 18 and have a lot of free time for play games 'looking for a job' just normal person rly

+1 good luck with your application just need to be more active on the forums and team speak but in server is a ok guy

yh it was said last time I did an application I needed to be more active on forums but im rly not the type of person that uses forums for to communicate with people coz im dyslexic : / , but might see what team speak is like but I don't like to use those sort of programs much I much prefer to use ingame chat or Skype.

uses forums for to communicate with people coz im dyslexic

man do not worry about this we are very understanding with people, just do the odd post now and then and don't worry as said

i have stressed induced dyslexia so i know how you feel where words become muddle up and stuff

so don't worry

+1 Active. Friendly. Happy to clean up our brown stains, hue.

As already said, forum activity can be improved a little but it's not a massive deal. Just post your opinions on topics that interest you and stick to yourself.

Love how Forum activity is said not to be a big deal, even though people get kicked out off OB for not being active.

I am dyslexic myself, and on top of that I am not from the UK. Yet I do still type and communicate through the forum.

The forum of OB is a very important communication platform, and all members should use it atleast once a week.

Moderators and above should even check it daily.

It is important to stay up to date, every new detail is on here. Besides its a good way to intergrate with the community.

like MC said just try and get on a bit more (forum wise).

Hopefully when you get to know the player base a bit more you will see that we are all a tight nit group. Just see a post you want to comment on go for it. Same goes with team speak and I say this to all members and non members, i was shy to go on team speak at first but once your on there its not so bad so all get stuck in.

Good Night

(might get some sleep tonight)

You are a nice guy and you have started to use your mic In-game.

But I would like to see more forum activity from you.

You said you aren't that kind of a person who likes to communicate through forums/teamspeak, it's not so difficult. Pop in once in a while, leave your opinion on a topic you feel you know about.

Good luck with your application.