Sign in to follow this  
Frostie

Frostie's application (PASSED)

Player Name: Frostie

Date of Birth: 01/07/94

Country/Location: Wales

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14752261

Games Played: CS:S, Dayz, Wasteland, Arma 2, League of Legends, Binding of Isacc, Don't starve... etc.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Year+.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Jailbreak.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am a greyman as described by my drill sergeant, I am quite but if I need to sort something I sort it with ease. I'm friendly too!

Tell us a little something about yourself: Finished college a few weeks ago and have just come back from a 12 day camp which physically drained me, I am looking to get back into the flow of the OB members and friends, I now have a lot of time on my hands which I can spend the majority of it with you all. I will be getting a job very soon but that won't affect my game play, and I will aim to be as active as possible on the servers AND forums! :)

Jordan xo

hmm not a yes and not a no from me undecided as haven't seen much of him or he hasn't stood out so can't give a opinion.

Would just like to point in my application I did say I have just returned from a 12 day camp, but thanks for your post.

Would just like to point in my application I did say I have just returned from a 12 day camp, but thanks for your post.

Just like to pint out in my post as said never seen you stand out but you have a good chance of getting it

so good luck