Sign in to follow this  
Ameme

Amemes member app - PASSED

Player name: Ameme

Date of Birth: 22:04:1998

Country/Location: England

Games played: LoL( League of Legends) I also play mine craft from time to time and used to play some games on Xbox but that's in the past naow.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s): I think I have been playing JB for around 2or 3months, give or take. Only played surf for about 1week or 2 before the recent update.

What qualities can you bring to OutBreak: I am a fairly active person, not so much on forums but I try my best. Normally very quiet, however I am starting to try and step up more and use my mic. I do enjoy having a bit of banter. I can also bring my singing to OB as I do love the style of Indian song. I try to be active however I do have sports and school.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Hello my name is Rowan, I am a rugby player (flanker or 2nd row) I am currently at a new team and hopefully trying to get to counties again, as my dad moved house causing me to have to leave my team and my shot at NLDs. However I am a Harlequins supporter. I try to be jolly all the time, maybe not so much seen when I play as school can just bring you down. Thankyou for reading I think all I talked about was rugby otherwise I'm not very knowledgeable ^^

Edit: missed out - what's server do you play more frequently on JB or surf or both? I did play on both but surf not as much, I only play JB now as of the recent update :-)

Edited by Guest

You get member if your in gold divison or higher in LoL.

LOL he's bronze, but our old ranked team was Gold. [Made up of 2 bronze's, 2 silvers and 1 gold player].

So yeah :p Da colour don't mean anything all da time :o ..Though the team's stopped now :( Need to found a new one though :o

22/4/04 - 22nd of April 2004 correct, lol? Would make you 9. xD

+1 from me. You don't act like a 9 year old from what I've seen, looks like a typo. =)

Haha yeah it was a typo. God damn stumpy fingers :-(

And thank you for all the friendly comments :-)