Sign in to follow this  
Britten

Outbreak Jailbreak Raids

today me,tiny and other players on the servers joined forces on teamspeak to try and create a video similar to that of the youtube famous criken - Criken's Quickies: Robots Rebel and here is what it turned into

hope you enjoy

-Britten

-Ps Tiny Chose the music :D

Edited by Guest

today me,tiny and other players on the servers joined forces on teamspeak to try and create a video similar to that of the youtube famous criken - Criken's Quickies: Robots Rebel and here is what it turned into

hope you enjoy

-Britten

-Ps Tiny Chose the music :D

I'mma edit my video soon.

Ps, nice video :D

It wasn't on the Outbreak server, right?

It was on the NVClan Jailbreak server, correct?

I don't understand how playing on another server promotes the Outbreak Jailbreak server.. :s

Aso, the map as it is there is a version which got special days, which i am pretty sure of that McLovin didn't want it on the server. And it needs a shitload of optimization, which Eric asked me as well..

Also this version of the map promotes Xenogamers Community, which you might have noticed since it says in BIG letters XenoGamers..

Besides not all of it is Nvclan, some of it is on the OB server also. Note towards the second half the part where Alucard is commanding and it is on the map 'ob_downview'.

Though either way it hardly matters, it was a bunch of OB members having a laugh xD I just missed it as I had to leave as they started :c

In answer to the promotion discussion, two people added me after that asking who we were. Explained, they joined the Jailbreak server and told me how much fun they were having. There's a reason we're ranked 2nd in the UK! Woop woop.