Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Most Annoying Celebrities!

I completely understand how a majority of the singers out there are naturally gifted so don't have to do anything to live life like they own the place

And it's exactly those that I'm pointing at. I stated most ( 99% ) as you just named 1/100 that do deserve it. But for each one of those there are 99 who don't deserve it.

I disagree with footballers being paid so much just to play 90 minutes of a sport they probably lose at more than they win.

I read somewhere that for the top paid footballers, if they were to drop a 20 pound note, it would be more expensive for them to stop and pick it up than it would be for them to continue about their business.

When we have police out there, soldiers, medical professionals, people that work in banks etc doing all this important stuff and getting paid next to nothing for it, i get super mad.

Andy Murray makes about 80k a year. Compare that to footballers and then tell me they're deserving of their money.

Yes, the bank quip was a joke since I work in one ^^

I'm fairly certain Andy Murray makes more than 80k a year, but I agree with football salaries. Ridiculous how much money some of them are on. Ronaldo is on 200k+ a week, same with all big football players.

Also PewdiePie doesn't count as a celebrity, no YouTubers do.

I disagree with footballers being paid so much just to play 90 minutes of a sport they probably lose at more than they win.

I read somewhere that for the top paid footballers, if they were to drop a 20 pound note, it would be more expensive for them to stop and pick it up than it would be for them to continue about their business.

When we have police out there, soldiers, medical professionals, people that work in banks etc doing all this important stuff and getting paid next to nothing for it, i get super mad.

Andy Murray makes about 80k a year. Compare that to footballers and then tell me they're deserving of their money.

Yes, the bank quip was a joke since I work in one ^^

Agreed. I find the footballers being paid way too much, it's a sport, a hobby, and it's paid more than people who are fighting in wars. That money should be donated to those who need it, not so a famous footballer can buy a 10k coffee machine.

Why do footballers get so much hate for how much they earn? There's loads of less talented celebrities that earn more money than them, plus footballers have a short career so that's probably why they earn so much a week. They still get too much though I agree, just people jumping on the 'footballers earn too much' bandwagon annoy me.

Nut, his average salary was 88k. Idk about now, it's probably increased. The point was that next to footballers he earns pittance.

Lerndsherk, lets say their average career spans from 10 - 20 years of playing professionally. They get millions of pounds. Then compare that to how much the average person earns doing something over a lifetime that actually contributes to society :\

I'm with Venga on this, people are retards. I include myself in that statement.

I'm with Venga on this, people are retards. I include myself in that statement.

Tiny, you have realised your potential. You can now achieve nirvana. xD

Edit : I'm not jumping on bandwagons, although it may seem that way. Footballers are a common example, and so they should be. You say they get more money because of their shorter careers...so therefore implying that the less you work the more you should earn? I'm not getting at you, don't get me wrong. I enjoy football as much as the next man. Though I have no issues with those who choose to play football, I'd say 90% of a top footballers wages could go to charity and they'd still be millionaires. :o

Ask yourself this, If you got the offer of being a footballer on 100k+ a week, would you say no?

Ask yourself this, if you had the privilege of earning 100k+ a week, would you be a pathetic little selfish, self obsessed cry baby?