Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Most Annoying Celebrities!

Tiger Woods hasn't put in more work than David Beckham for example yet he's worth much more than him. Also you say me bringing up golf is irrelevant when it's not, my point is that they get so much hate when there are many better paid sports (and celebrities since that's more on topic) than football that put less effort in yet they don't get hate footballers do.

But we're not talking about who gets more hate than they deserve? We're talking about sports professionals getting paid too much. That's the topic at hand. Forgetting who gets more hate, footballers are a fantastic example because;

A. Many of them act like twats

B. There are more overpaid footballers than other sports pro's

C. In my opinion, they don't have to do as much to earn the money they do.

So i wasn't hating on footballers specifically, i just used them as an example. No-one said golfers, for example, are paid a fair wage. But footballers was the example. :3

Look Mintlou ill be honest with you, she isent the most attractive facial wise but to describe her I shall use the way my dear friend Prof described a girl I had a recent sexual encounter with.

Not much to look at but she has tits the size of venus and an arse you can balance plates on.

to answer your question. Is she considered "good" where I come from, no.

Would I smash her six ways from sunday? yes does not even begin to cover it my freind