Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Most Annoying Celebrities!

I doubt it Landsherk, far more footballers earning that level of money. To earn that amount of money in golf you have to truly be the best, there are hundreds and hundreds of footballers earning millions.. whereas only the top 50 golfers could say the same.

Most of their earnings are through sponsorship, whereas a footballers actual salary is ridiculous.

To be honest, i'm venturing in to unknown terroritory there - i don't know the facts. Would it make you feel better if we said " The majority of professional sports players earn too much" rather than just footballers? They're the easiest example since it's such a major sport.

Exactly wat Biggles said^

The amount of work Tiger Woods has to put in to earn that money is 10 times more than a football player. Using golfers to defend the amount footballers earn is completely irrelevant.

Why even bring it up? We aren't discussing golf. We're discussing football.

Whether golf players earn too much is a seperate matter :3

Tiger Woods hasn't put in more work than David Beckham for example yet he's worth much more than him. Also you say me bringing up golf is irrelevant when it's not, my point is that they get so much hate when there are many better paid sports (and celebrities since that's more on topic) than football that put less effort in yet they don't get hate footballers do.