Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Most Annoying Celebrities!

Heyo All!

Who do you think is the MOST annoying celebrity/ies or the ones that you dislike.

This can be anyone on TV or anywhere famous that you cannot stand for any reason.

So I will say one, Give a reason why you dislike said person/people and pass it on to the next who shall continue in a similar format. (Attaching a picture would also be good)

Stephen Mulhern

Stephen-Mulhern-008.jpg

Reasons I dislike him:

The bain of utter cheesy Television, known for the Children's ITV channel when he was presenting his magic show. He is stale naff, he sticks to the script a little too much, he is so so cheap, never gets prime time TV slots for that reason. Recently he has amazingly snatched up the job position of ITV's revamped series of Catchphrase. Catchphrase was a brilliant show, originally hosted by Roy Walker, who really made the show and told bad jokes but was funny. Stephen ruins it completely. He does not tell jokes, he stares at the camera too often and talks too much which easily reveals the clues. DISLIKE!

Who do you dislike?

All of them.

^

All the big celebrities ( let's say 99% ) are praised by idiots for the most stupid reasons ever.

I still don't understand why being an actor / actress or a singer gets you famous. It's just a job

for fucks sake. There are exceptions in there but like everybody in there is known and gets paid

loads of money.

You could say "You're just jealous because they get more money than you." and of course I am.

It's just terribly unfair how they get paid so much for something relatively easy to do compared to

even a simple office job. Our world and economy gets worse every day, and the common people

pay the price. If I could, I would start all over again, and make the world fucking worth living in.

There are way more unknown talented people out there who are better. I don't want them to

become famous but some do deserve more attention ( mostly youtubers, as only the stupidest of people get high amounts of subs just because 90% of the audience are idiots ).

off topic related though of mine towards youtube: "It's the silent youtube viewers ( the ones who very rarely comment / like / rate / subscribe ) are the only good people on it."

There. READ AND LEARN.

tldr: Our world needs a reset.

All of them.

^

All the big celebrities ( let's say 99% ) are praised by idiots for the most stupid reasons ever.

I still don't understand why being an actor / actress or a singer gets you famous. It's just a job

for fucks sake. There are exceptions in there but like everybody in there is known and gets paid

loads of money.

You could say "You're just jealous because they get more money than you." and of course I am.

It's just terribly unfair how they get paid so much for something relatively easy to do compared to

even a simple office job. Our world and economy gets worse every day, and the common people

pay the price. If I could, I would start all over again, and make the world fucking worth living in.

There are way more unknown talented people out there who are better. I don't want them to

become famous but some do deserve more attention ( mostly youtubers, as only the stupidest of people get high amounts of subs just because 90% of the audience are idiots ).

off topic related though of mine towards youtube: "It's the silent youtube viewers ( the ones who very rarely comment / like / rate / subscribe ) are the only good people on it."

There. READ AND LEARN.

tldr: Our world needs a reset.

classic shadow

b31.jpg

Famous people deserve being famous. Even though you probably don't think they do the majority of people who watch them and praise them do and that's probably why they are famous.

I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck towards being famous or not and my butt isn't hurt over the fact that they get a massive amount of money for singing or acting.

It's just terribly unfair how they get paid so much for something relatively easy to do compared to even a simple office job

Hold on a second. You think it's easy to be a good actor?

My dear boy shadow. Don't you think that's a little naive?

Shit's tricky yo.

Aside from everyone else's views my only real trouble, is for people like footballers. Yes they train a lot, and yes a few of them do really play the sport for the enjoyment, and I have no quarrels with that. However the fact that some of them earn more in 1 week than I would earn in my lifetime, for playing a game, kinda bugs me.

Idk if it still applies, but around a year ago, Lionel Messi's payment meant that he could earn around £1 a second, probably more than that now. Nuff' said. :o

Acting, fine. That is somewhat harder to do. But I still don't consider it to being a hard job. Singing on the other hand... You just get born with a voice and sing stuff and you are done.

Shadow you got gone done it again. If you're a decent musician then it's not just singing you'll write your own songs, compose albums, do a majority of the business yourself.

I know one guy who was stupidly shy, but really enjoyed singing. He wasn't the best by far but since he's been going to singing lessons for the past year and a bit, we've been practicing whenever we can and he's been getting really good. In other words. I completely understand how a majority of the singers out there are naturally gifted so don't have to do anything to live life like they own the place, just wanted to say some people work hard as shit and really deserve the praise that they receive for doing so.