Sign in to follow this  
chickenbaws

Chickenbaws Introduction

Well, I am Tom, 15 Years Old, Living Near Utrecht

My Main Hobby is being a dj. been doing it since i became 11 year's old. Owning the Pioneer DDJ-ERGO

My Favorite Soccer Club: Feyenoord

School is actually going great.

And Yeah: I got many friend's, a fun guy to laugh with and to have some fun

Also: I will be come active on the forum since i just joined so, you will probably see me now also on the forum's

Well arent you a bit lazy ? :3

"Well, I am Tom, 15 Years Old, Living Near Utrecht

My Main Hobby is being a dj. been doing it since i became 11 year's old. Owning the Pioneer DDJ-ERGO

My Favorite Soccer Club: Feyenoord

School is actually going great.

And Yeah: I got many friend's, a fun guy to laugh with and to have some fun

Also: I will be come active on the forum since i just joined so, you will probably see me now also on the forum's"

^

Saw the exact same thing in your member application to ! hehe

Anyways welcome to the forums mate!

Sees: Feyenoord

Already thinks omg, then weezy pops in saying AJAX.

Seriously these clubs are flippin shit to the bitter end. Not talking about game play or anything but their massive ego.

I live in Enschede, home of FC Twente. Yes we have only been champion ones but damn atleast we still have a club with old management and without all the flipping cheesy footbal tricks.

Anyway Footbal is completely not up my ally, although Ajax and Feyenoord are the 2 clubs that are mainly known not for their football but for their retarted football hooligans.

a bit off topic but mclovin i aint like that, i just like the game and i support ajax cause i am raised that way. therefore i understand you that you think ajax has a big ego and that they have hooligans. i dont like it either but yea what can you do abouth it. Btw i think twente is a great club to altough this year they aint really that good. i was really a big fan when nKufo was there. He was a beast