Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Server prop glitches

Yesterday the server props werent working, Mclovin fixed it by restarting the server

Today it has happened again, We think it happened on ba_jail_ob_sand_v3, but we noticed it definately happening on ba_jail_ob_trainingcamp_b3.

I first noticed it when i knifed a CT and didnt get their gun, but scrooge says he may have seen it before

Hope this helped fix the problem

This isn't caused by the maps. This is a rare case, however, it happens nevertheless. This used to happen to a server I used to play on during a small lagspike which caused some values to go wrong.

A server restart is all that is needed. I've raised awareness to McLovin after the first instance. He restarted the server and all was fine.

Happened again just now, and it happened after ba_jail_ob_sand_v3 again. I saw the armoury glitch out at one point on sand. There seemed to be no problem from then on as Im pro ct and they couldnt kill me. But then come next map props were glitch and were going on walkabouts through the map floor.

For the time being I have removed the map from the list.

If it does not happen anymore now we can savely say that it indeed was that map.

Whether the map stays removed or altered is up to someone who feels like fixing this for us.

If it does happen well the map will be on the maplist again ofc.