Sign in to follow this  
w33zy

w33zy Application (ACCEPTED - 15/04)

Player Name: w33zy (weezy)

Date of Birth: 10-11-1990

Country/Location: The Netherlands

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:903283

Games Played: Counterstrike 1.5 1.6, source,Guild Wars,Max Payne

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I Found this server in february, since then i play daily on the jailbraik server.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

i love jailbreak more, but then when i get bored from jailbraik, sometimes i play some rounds of surf. I am getting into commanding but i need to practise cause my english isnt that good when im speaking it.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I Think i can bring joy and fun to the server. Its the main reason why i play jailbreak. I know the rules and therefore ill help beginners who are new to jailbreak when i see them.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Sup, Im Rob (Robbin < hate my real full name) im 22 and from the netherlands, live couple of miles from Amsterdam. Been playing counter strike from 1.5. My hobbys are Browsing teh internet, playing css, I love football ( Ajax my fav dutch club ), Going out with friends and have a good drink.

Well this is my appl. if there is anything missing let me now, Luv u guys :D

Finally w33zy ! :D

Awesome guy, cracks me up everytime he is online !

He says he is Dutch...but...I think he is russian D:

Awesome beatboxer to, he can be a DJ for the people that dosnt get !radio to work hehe.

+1 good luck mate <3

Heads up guys!

This person has been very active for the past weeks, specially on jailbreak (I don't know about the Surf server..)

He's a nice guy, friendly (and is quite a good rebeller). He is mature and I think most people should've seen him more than once. if not then that's because you weren't active yourself.

definitly my +1!