Sign in to follow this  
Wist

What are steam's gems?

If you want to play a good RPG, you should try Darksouls.

It does not have any quests, just a lot of mobs and traps and litterly loads of bosses.

It is quite fun and on top of that it is a really hard game.

I have played the normal version and that one was already freaking hard.

There is also a prepare to die version :P

He also confused 'gems' with 'faggy games that people need to put behind them and move on with their lives already'

> Reads remark above

> Sheds a tear remembering how good the game used to be

> Becomes overwhelmed by rage at how much Fagex fucked the game up

> Demands retribution from the Jagex team!!!

Bad Rats

bad-ratz_UKboxart_160h.jpg

"When the Rats are in charge, cats are simply lost! The Rats wants revenge against their historical enemies, the Cats, and with your help, in Bad Rats, this will happen. In this game you'll need to find solutions to the puzzles, and help the Rats to execute their annihilation plans. Bad Rats is a physics-based puzzle game. The objective changes every map, but it's basically to make an object (the key) to hit another (the target), using real physics principles, as the objects weights, building levers, paths and others. The levels' themes are fully varied, but completing a map will always result on a different annihilation of a cat, with some cartoon violence, cartoon blood and some cartoon body pieces flying around. There are countless solutions for each map. And you, Which solution can you invent? "

A simply brilliant game.

*Sarcasm* avoid this game at all costs.

Something like Magicka, something with re-playability.

If you're looking for fps/rpg - Get Borderlands 2. It's a truly brilliant game, i'm playing it all the way through since i lost my save files (goodbye 120 hours ;-;)

Bioshock infinite is brilliant + one of the best optimised games released recently, mid spec computers can run it on ultra very smoothly. I'd torrent it though, it has 0 replayability and you'll probably complete it around 10 hours in.

Left 4 Dead is okay, but outdated. I'd wait if possible, or go with Counterstrike Global Offensive. Not a bad game and tbh, eventually we'll all be playing it over CS:S

or go with Counterstrike Global Offensive. Not a bad game and tbh, eventually we'll all be playing it over CS:S

LOLnope. xD I stick to CSS for a reason, and it ain't because CS:GO is too good for me. :o

If you want to play a good RPG, you should try Darksouls.

It does not have any quests, just a lot of mobs and traps and litterly loads of bosses.

It is quite fun and on top of that it is a really hard game.

I have played the normal version and that one was already freaking hard.

There is also a prepare to die version :P

darksouls: no. dont get. im not sure if i got the prepare to die version or something, but i played it for 3 hours and didn't get past first level.

not fun. not fun. not fun. *rocks back and forth* not fun. not fun. not fun.

oh and civ 5 is a good recommend, if it weren't for the fact that you said u had never played strategy games before. its an awesome game, but dont go multiplayer if u get it. cus they'll eat u alive, spit u out and then teabag u for all the 6000 years that the game goes for..