Sign in to follow this  
G3orge

G3orge Member application - DECLINED

Player Name: G3orge

Date of Birth: 23/07/96

Country/Location: Bristol, England.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19377450

Games Played: CS series (Mostly CSS), Left4Dead Series, Minecraft.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Around 2 months now. Played before then but rarely.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Jailbreak mostly. I'm pretty poor at surf but would like to try it out!

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: A friendly, fun player looking to have a laugh whilst helping others when they require it.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm a friendly guy looking to have fun (Sounds like a dating website, Haha) but yeah enjoy playing with a number of the OB community and feel i would fit in well with them. I'm always looking to have a laugh and I feel I can be helpful. I enjoy games (PC and Console) and I love FPS but enjoy other games too.

If there is anything i can add to my application to make it better or increase my changes let me know :)

Thanks OB!

Hi George, i have seen you online so server activity wont be such an issue.

➤ You will be on a one week trial starting today, please be sure to ask an Admin+ to add you to the trial group asap, identifying you as an applicant is important for good feedback purposes.

➤ please try to be active on the forum and team speak also. I am keen to push people to have mics, i am not sure if you do or not but a good member is ready to command as a ct when there is little or no talent there.

Good luck, its always nice to have another dedicated member.

my steam name is Freddiesace_010

Hi George, i have seen you online so server activity wont be such an issue.

➤ You will be on a one week trial starting today, please be sure to ask an Admin+ to add you to the trial group asap, identifying you as an applicant is important for good feedback purposes.

➤ please try to be active on the forum and team speak also. I am keen to push people to have mics, i am not sure if you do or not but a good member is ready to command as a ct when there is little or no talent there.

Good luck, its always nice to have another dedicated member.

my steam name is Freddiesace_010

Thankyou :) I'll start trying ct then :P i am poo though just to warn you :P I'm going away tomorrow until Monday so will be inactive from the Server, Would this affect my chances at all?