Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

autocorrecter

The autocorrecter in the iphone are fucking annoying like i am talking to my dad and tell him something about a pen and it correctes and it says"penis" and i like apologies to him alot and he laghes but it's getting annoying now

If Vodo makes meaningless posts then I can do it too.

So everybody, shut up and listen to my day.

I went ot the supahmarket and oh my god, you wouldn't believe who was there. No other than Janeece that little skank. She was with her baby and pregnant AGAIN. So I said to her "Bitch, can't you keep those legs closed?" "uwot" she said to me.

So anyway, I bought ma' shit and went on. Then, I thought "you know, fuck it: I'm going to buy a lottery ticket" so I did and, funny story. I dropped my wallet in the line! and this cute guy looked at me, I was like OH MY GOODDDD, act cool act cool

I bought the lottery ticket, it was a scratch. 1 Cherry... 2 cherry!!!! ....... mule. fuck.

that's my day.

If Vodo makes meaningless posts then I can do it too.

So everybody, shut up and listen to my day.

I went ot the supahmarket and oh my god, you wouldn't believe who was there. No other than Janeece that little skank. She was with her baby and pregnant AGAIN. So I said to her "Bitch, can't you keep those legs closed?" "uwot" she said to me.

So anyway, I bought ma' shit and went on. Then, I thought "you know, fuck it: I'm going to buy a lottery ticket" so I did and, funny story. I dropped my wallet in the line! and this cute guy looked at me, I was like OH MY GOODDDD, act cool act cool

I bought the lottery ticket, it was a scratch. 1 Cherry... 2 cherry!!!! ....... mule. fuck.

This was very enjoyable to read.

that's my day.