Sign in to follow this  
Stiqqy

Blizzcon 2017

Wanting to start a discussion on some of the new stuff announced @ this years blizzcon,

Some of the things im excited for or enjoyed watching the release of :

REINHERDT ANIMATED SHORT: this was amazingly good, really enjoyed this one. (his old hairstyle is what mine what look like straight Lul)

Overwatch new blizzard theme variety map,

New hero called moira, new support hero who looks fucking amazing

even though i don't play hearthstone but the new dungeon singleplayer mode looks like it could be fun

WoW released classic and a new expansion.

HotS added two new heros (hanzo and alexstraza)

Edited by Stiqqy

29 minutes ago, Akame™ said:

I get a kinda Zenyatta feel from her healing move and damage move

i think she will be like mercy where  left click does healing and then right click will be damage, gunna be interesting to what combos come out of her ult as it seems very vulnerable

Just now, Stiqqy said:

i think she will be like mercy where  left click does healing and then right click will be damage, gunna be interesting to what combos come out of her ult as it seems very vulnerable

Her ult looks dank, Kills through Reins shield and heals teammates when aimed at them. Literally just stay at the back of the team ult and heal and kill everything at the same time.

24 minutes ago, Akame™ said:

Her ult looks dank, Kills through Reins shield and heals teammates when aimed at them. Literally just stay at the back of the team ult and heal and kill everything at the same time.

yeah but shes going to need a lot of protection, being interesting to see the zen/grav combo with her

On 03/11/2017 at 19:15, Jamie said:

VANILLA WOW FINALLY

HYPE

Go to reddit.com/r/wowservers to see some juicy drama, The community is split between wanting QOL changes and keeping the game a pure vanilla experience.

I feel like I have a crystal ball looking into the future with these arguments because I can fucking guarantee it will follow a similar timeline to OSRS.

Release- THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE AN EXACT COPY

2 years later- we need to start looking at this as wow 2.0 ... Like what wow would have been like knowing the mistakes we know now.

8 minutes ago, Rory said:

2 years later- we need to start looking at this as wow 2.0 ... Like what wow would have been like knowing the mistakes we know now.

And then they follow an entire development cycle to create untested content, forcing the same old shitty updates over and over again.

5 hours ago, Rory said:

Go to reddit.com/r/wowservers to see some juicy drama, The community is split between wanting QOL changes and keeping the game a pure vanilla experience.

I feel like I have a crystal ball looking into the future with these arguments because I can fucking guarantee it will follow a similar timeline to OSRS.

Release- THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE AN EXACT COPY

Agree. But looking at osrs' success based off of the latter, they really should just release it with the intention of updating it. Really hope they don't abandon after releasing it to silence the crowd.