Sign in to follow this  
Predator

Being Hacked

Guys I really don't know what to say right now other than im being hacked from this steam user called "Anon" his steam id http://steamcommunity.com/id/fui3wuifb3o/ this guy wants £30 by friday and gave me his paypal im so scared right now and some of you might be thinking how do i know its not fake well the hacker said "Anon: Here's some of them for proof" he gave all of my social media accounts Including MY outbreak account.

Domain: http://www.outbreak-community.com/forums/index.php
Username: Predator Password: Cant share that here :)

He First started of like this "Anon: Alright listen up, I have everything of you, passwords & accounts for everything. You cannot change them as I will just get them again. You can either give me $30 PayPal right now or I will change passwords for every single account you own."

i just came to the ob community to get some help from you guys i don't know what to do since i am only 13 Please Help Me

Thanks,

Calling a VAC on ur acc in 3...

if he really has all ur accs then try switching pws and emails, worth a try

if he never showed u actual proof that he has the passwords then he's prob trying to scam you, if he only has the pws and no emails then you can easily change.

for the future never trust ppl online with these trades, you must have done something to give him all ur accs lol 

4 minutes ago, Blyss said:

Calling a VAC on ur acc in 3...

if he really has all ur accs then try switching pws and emails, worth a try

if he never showed u actual proof that he has the passwords then he's prob trying to scam you, if he only has the pws and no emails then you can easily change.

for the future never trust ppl online with these trades, you must have done something to give him all ur accs lol 

He has given every piece of information my email and password for outlook, paypal, steam, outbreak

8 minutes ago, w33zy said:

you should think abouth how did he get all your information, it sucks for you but how in earth can some1 get all your information..

Come To Think of it i accepted a link from this one guy he wanted me to test out a game beta that hes working on it was a fille dropper link at the end i gave up on it and never actually started the game. Today i got an email from Gmail saying someone tried getting into your account but they didnt let him Gmail has givven me his ip address and the loctation which is The Netherlands i dont know what to do with this information any help?

Edited by Predator

Honestly all you can do is say hack me, deactivate all your solving media get another forum acc and get a new steam acc. Make sure you get a new email and password. Just say I don't care to him when he tells you stuff trust me they are low lifers who want attention more than anything. Restore your pic to factory settings then your computer will be clean block the hack and everything maye

Edited by Philip

5 minutes ago, Predator said:

He has given every piece of information my email and password for outlook, paypal, steam, outbreak

lmao sounds like a keylogger, did u install anything dodgy recently? you need to be careful and a good antivirus always helps

edit: ye it was prob that ''game'' you can't trust ppl online seriously, never install anything that isnt from an official website or trusted source

anyway if he really has it then i wouldnt have much hope and paying him is not an option, try to delete any credit cards attached to ur paypal acc, make a new email if you already dont have one and try to change ur steam email to that new one. for outlook and outbreak ..etc well make a new acc w.e not sure if you can save those

you never accept a download from some1 to test out a beta game. how long do you know this guy for?

im gonna be a douche here but its your own fault for trusting some1 and download something you had no clue abouth what it was, i think he made you download a keylogger and got everything from you. if this is the case what I would do is format my hard drive and install fresh windows on it and change all your passwords for every account you have. but goodluck bro 

Edited by w33zy

Just now, Blyss said:

lmao sounds like a keylogger, did u install anything dodgy recently? you need to be careful and a good antivirus always helps

anyway if he really has it then i wouldnt have much hope and paying him is not an option, try to delete any credit cards attached to ur paypal acc, make a new email if you already dont have one and try to change ur steam email to that new one. for outlook and outbreak well make a new acc w.e not sure if you can save those

Yes i downloaded a file today from a person i really dont know that well thanks for all the help Blyss ill try those

1 minute ago, w33zy said:

you never accept a download from some1 to test out a beta game. how long do you know this guy for?

im gonna be a douche here but its your own fault for trusting some1 and download something you had no clue abouth what it was, i think he made you download a keylogger and got everything from you. if this is the case what I would do is format my hard drive and install fresh windows on it and change all your passwords for every account you have. but goodluck bro 

Just today some, 1 already told me it was a virus but i was an idiot and and being careless

Just now, Predator said:

Yes i downloaded a file today from a person i really dont know that well thanks for all the help Blyss ill try those

np and remember to get rid of the keylogger, if ur anti virus cant find anything then just format ur hard drive like weezy suggested. try not to log in to any accs he doesnt have in the meanwhile

15 minutes ago, Philip said:

Honestly all you can do is say hack me, deactivate all your solving media get another forum acc and get a new steam acc. Make sure you get a new email and password. Just say I don't care to him when he tells you stuff trust me they are low lifers who want attention more than anything. Restore your pic to factory settings then your computer will be clean block the hack and everything maye

Thank You Phillip For all the Help and everyone else

There is no need to get a new steam account.  Worst possible scenario is that he gets your steam account and you simply put in a ticket and steam get it back for you.  As it stands, i would really consider ignoring all links on steam, even if they do come from friends :).  Change your password, setup phone authentication (in theory that should keep your account safe even if he has your password), change your email password and for god sake, run some damn antivirus :).  Malwarebytes is pretty good at picking up dodgy poop though I'm sure others can instruct you on what works best to remove stuff like that.  Finally, just do a clean install of your PC (it can be complicated so try and find somebody who can walk you through it if you can) if you aren't 100% sure that you have removed the keylogger, providing it is a keylogger.  Often these things are simply your mind making it seem like your account isn't secure when it actually is; the guy is likely just a scammer but one can never be too sure so best remove the guy, do what has been stated above and for heaven sakes, don't give him your damn money.

Edit: I meant to add, if you are ever unsure about your steam security, just contact steam.  It may take a while for them to respond, but they will at least try and help you in whatever way they can. 

Edited by Substick