Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

Mah 2nd Montage

Finally was bothered to clear some videos out my computer since i got over 100 (70 more to go :winge:), so these ones you see here is when i was around MG2, etc. :feelsbadman:

Some clips are also laggy and not high quality anymore for some stupid reason and i also thought i wouldn't wanna spend too much time to edit it so much and add other things because i'm too impatient and i wanted it to get out before i go on holiday. Do meh proud K.D.A.S.I.B!!!

Anyways, here it is!

Feedback and improvements appreciated

P.s. My crosshair is different now so don't complain about the damn pixel still :fu: 

57 minutes ago, MrGibbyGibson said:

Its all good though!

Found Blyss' Stats on ESEA today =]

c6998a4f03434b3ba7f835d9381eca86.png

lol i played esea to chill without losing rank, my team got stomped every game so it was pretty hard to get scout clips while being rushed 1v5 :kiss: you actually play it seriously and have an avg 10 rws lolololol

14 hours ago, Blyss said:

lol i played esea to chill without losing rank, my team got stomped every game so it was pretty hard to get scout clips while being rushed 1v5 :kiss: you actually play it seriously and have an avg 10 rws lolololol

Play pugs seriously?

Next joke E L E G I G G L E

I play with a mate and most of the time we stomp or win close. Best is to win 1v4's / 1v5 situation and stomp the rest of the game, best rws ever.