҉NuclearGamer

Unique life experiences

Basically, post a unique life experience that happened to you.

Skydiving? Share the thrills!, Deep diving? spread the treasure, Killed a man with a mug and got away? Post the adrenaline filled actions so we also get away with murder!

To start it:

I like dirt biking, theres this place near my house in thailand, basically a lake cut in two, and this land is big, we'd basically camp on it and skid around, until we got the bright idea of using the nearby sewer entrance/exit as a ramp for the action, we carry one and set it up all perfect, and jump it off, We also marked it lmao.

Pictures coming tomorrow.

I've had a few but the most notable are:

Spoiler

Flipping my bosses 4Lt Ford Falcon 3 times and writing it off and walking away.

zc76Cmk.png

Getting arrested flying into Australia for smuggling weed - Filmed for TV the whole time.

QSCgLoU.png

Edited by Four20

Yeah Fluxy, I get phone calls and messages any time I pop up on TV anywhere in the World, I've had calls from Canada, NZ, most of EU and one from Thailand.

Spoiler

3reAAcJ.pngWNSqhER.pngfE0rxse.png

n4qe15j.pngN4k8GEc.png

xELjKv7.png

I signed the paperwork for them to show my face in Australia but not in the UK, so if it's shown in the UK, my face should be blurred.

I was noticed everywhere in Australia after it aired, the guy I was working for at the time gave me a pay rise and showed me off to all the customers for making him laugh so much..

Life.

Edited by Four20

On 25/07/2016 at 14:47, Four20 said:

I've had a few but the most notable are:

Reveal hidden contents

Flipping my bosses 4Lt Ford Falcon 3 times and writing it off and walking away.

zc76Cmk.png

Getting arrested flying into Australia for smuggling weed - Filmed for TV the whole time.

QSCgLoU.png

Four 20 your life is so fucking interesting.

hum a nice and unique experience....

2 or 3 years ago I was completely high and drunk 24/7 at an (almost) mansion with like 15 friends there, we ran out of food pretty quickly because stoned as we were we ate everything in 2 days so we spent 1 day with barely any food left (it was a holiday, stores closed early and others didnt even open). I had a mayo and tuna sandwich in my backpack which I got on the day I travelled to said mansion because I had to go to the hospital beforehand and bought it there for lunch but ended up not eating it. This sandwich was in my backpack for 3 full days and it was mid summer, average 28C so it was pretty hot and sunny. Needless to say that sandwich should not be consumed by any sane human being unless...  you're high, drunk and have no food anywhere. So yeah I ate it and spent the rest of the week going to the toilet every 5 mins, literally every 5 mins, with the worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life on my stomach.  Rip girls from that day til we left, I spent the days going from my bed to the toilet and vice versa. Should have just gone to the hospital I could have actually died lmao.

this one I'm pretty sure I already posted it somewhere on these forums so long short story I went to Mexico with my parents, the good part of mexico, the hotel was INSANE it even had connection with another hotel so I could eat and/or drink anything from both. I was there for 2 weeks and the first one was probably one of the best weeks of my life. That place was pure paradise and I found a bunch of portuguese people there aswell so I was never alone (my parents was always too busy doing.. other stuff) but then a hurricane came, the night it went through our hotel I just felt asleep, my parents were shocked since they were scared to death and I just didn't give a single fuck. Thankfully the hotel was already prepared for it and nothing happened to us, expect that everything else was destroyed. We had to get food like we were on prison, little small plates with god knows what the hell that shit was. The hotel had a main building I believe (can't remember very well) but the rooms were like mini houses and together they formed a small village, it was so original and amazing. I also got to try coconut for the first time, they were all laying on the ground after the hurricane :glad:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Emily_(2005)

I'm 99% sure that it was that hurricane that hit us 

Those weren't nice at all but they are more interesting imo :p

edit: holy shit i just found my other post about mexico and look how similar it is o_o

On 18/01/2016 at 16:54, Blyss said:

Yes it is true, I believe it was Hurricane Emily https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Emily_(2005) but I'm not 100% sure. Me and my parents were in mexico for 1 week and it was a complete paradise. We were in a really fancy hotel that was connected to another one and we had everything included (drinks,food,you name it). There was a huge swimming pool that connected from one hotel to the other through pathways with bridges above you and bars on the way. There were even hot tubs in some areas (I once found a crab in one of them, scared the shit out of me). There was also a normal swimming pool in which I played and won a water polo tournament (I was a kid in the middle of a bunch of grown-ups so I wasn't very useful, it was still really fun), and played some other tournaments like tennis and volleyball, those didn't go so well. Even the rooms weren't in the actual main hotel building, it was like a village with small houses that were the hotel rooms. I'll ask my mom if she remembers the hotels name so you can see some pictures it was really amazing. Anyway after 1 week of being there the hurricane came and it went from paradise to hell really fast. Everything was ruined except the hotel rooms/houses and the main hotel. At least I got to drink a bunch of coconuts that were laying on the floor. I also met a bunch of portuguese people there so I was never alone since my parents were always doing other stuff (I don't even want to think about it lmfao).

4 hours ago, Blyss said:

hum a nice and unique experience....

2 or 3 years ago I was completely high and drunk 24/7 at an (almost) mansion with like 15 friends there, we ran out of food pretty quickly because stoned as we were we ate everything in 2 days so we spent 1 day with barely any food left (it was a holiday, stores closed early and others didnt even open). I had a mayo and tuna sandwich in my backpack which I got on the day I travelled to said mansion because I had to go to the hospital beforehand and bought it there for lunch but ended up not eating it. This sandwich was in my backpack for 3 full days and it was mid summer, average 28C so it was pretty hot and sunny. Needless to say that sandwich should not be consumed by any sane human being unless...  you're high, drunk and have no food anywhere. So yeah I ate it and spent the rest of the week going to the toilet every 5 mins, literally every 5 mins, with the worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life on my stomach.  Rip girls from that day til we left, I spent the days going from my bed to the toilet and vice versa. Should have just gone to the hospital I could have actually died lmao.

this one I'm pretty sure I already posted it somewhere on these forums so long short story I went to Mexico with my parents, the good part of mexico, the hotel was INSANE it even had connection with another hotel so I could eat and/or drink anything from both. I was there for 2 weeks and the first one was probably one of the best weeks of my life. That place was pure paradise and I found a bunch of portuguese people there aswell so I was never alone (my parents was always too busy doing.. other stuff) but then a hurricane came, the night it went through our hotel I just felt asleep, my parents were shocked since they were scared to death and I just didn't give a single fuck. Thankfully the hotel was already prepared for it and nothing happened to us, expect that everything else was destroyed. We had to get food like we were on prison, little small plates with god knows what the hell that shit was. The hotel had a main building I believe (can't remember very well) but the rooms were like mini houses and together they formed a small village, it was so original and amazing. I also got to try coconut for the first time, they were all laying on the ground after the hurricane :glad:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Emily_(2005)

I'm 99% sure that it was that hurricane that hit us 

Those weren't nice at all but they are more interesting imo :p

edit: holy shit i just found my other post about mexico and look how similar it is o_o

Hurricane, Check.

Mansion with girls? Check.

You sure had a nice experience.

Four20 smuggling weed, Check.

On a similar note, how much was the fine four20?

7 hours ago, Fluxy said:

How much trouble did you get in? always wondered what sort of trouble a bit of weed would land you in if you tried to take it on a plane....just curious obviously.... 

2 hours ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

Four20 smuggling weed, Check.

On a similar note, how much was the fine four20?

So the Border Security search my bags and find 0.5 Grams of weed(0.5g in the plastic wrap I must add.), they called the Australia Federal Police, they are the ones that handle the arrest and Interview etc...

The AFP was so cool, they couldn't stop laughing about it, they told me if the Channel 7 TV cameras wasn't there, they would have "lost the 0.5g in testing" and I would have got a slap on the wrist but 'cause I was on TV everything was done by the book.

But again they was so cool about everything..we got talking and they told me I should go to Nimbin (a hippy weed town) and we spoke about weed culture for a while, they Interviewed me and set a court date for me. When they released me, they said the TV cameras are at the Exit's waiting for me and would I like to slip out the back to avoid them, I'd already been filmed for 4-5 hours by this point so I just went and finished up, the woman asked if I had any advice for other backpackers and I closed with "yeah, don't bring drugs to Australia!" then it fades to black. I was famous while in Australia, and if someone didn't know who I was my friends made sure to tell them at any chance they had.

But onto the Court, I was charged with the Import of a ban substance or something to that effect but my lawyer was pretty good, he told the judge it was such a small amount and that I had been filmed for TV and agreed for my face to be shown and the humiliation of that was enough of a punishment as it will be re-run for years to come.

So I got a $150 fine and nothing else, I still to this day haven't paid it.

I did get arrested a month or 2 later, for weed, again, and the punishment was rather interesting.

I was on a date with a Aussie girl, sat by Brisbane river smoking a spliff when 3 Police walk up, arrest me and put me on a "Drug Diversion Program", basically I had to go "Rehab" for a day to watch videos on why drugs are bad.

My Rehab worker was a woman from California, USA, had only been in Australia for 3 months, she saw my 420 tattoo and just said "A couple video's isn't going to change your mind is it?" so she signed me off and we went for cocktails.

So yeah sorry for the long story but I thought It was pretty fun all in all, +1 would smuggle again.

TLDR: Not much really happened, $150 fine that I didn't Pay.

Edited by Four20

Lived in Plovdiv, Bulgaria for a month with family, a mixture of getting confused between hearing Turkish then Bulgarian then Turkish again due to the district we lived in, and the local bulgarian kids trying to make me say questionable shit in broken bulgarian before we moved to Varna for 2 months where my dad proceeded to make a "Easy Bulgarian" Tutor Album (https://itunes.apple.com/mu/album/easy-bulgarian.co.uk/id278683482 If you feel like learning something gibememonipls) while we were there, we ended up meeting some guys who we later found out used to work for the VIS and they ended up being our protectors the entire time we were there, driving us around in the closest thing to the Bulgarian presidential vehicle and freaking locals out. 

Me & my brother went to a English-Speaking Academy while we were there and were the worst integrated kids ever, so sorry Liutvi, we were as bad as the gypsies, except more house trained. By the time we started to speak bulgarian with the other kids, we were back in the UK, I would of liked for us to have stayed for a year or something now that I look back, but I think it was more of a family business trip then anything else

OK. So when i was on holiday, Italy, me and my family stayed up in the mountains in a villa then during the first night staying in the villa we heard noises down stairs which concerned me so i woke my brother up and both of us when to are parents room and locked the door. When i explained the hole situation, we as a family grabbed knifes from the bed side table(my dad got knifes previous that day)then we proceeded to go down stairs and there was NOTHING. We were all scared all night so we stayed in the same room. 

First experience of thinking about someone in are house lurking around.