Sign in to follow this  
NotRJayy

RJayy Member app (DECLINED)

Date of Birth: 3/7/01

Country/Location: Scotland

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:138609155 

Games Played: Cs-go, Cod World At War, Payday 2, The Culling, GMod and WWE

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 1 Year On June 14th

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I Will talk to anyone, I would like to say im  a nice person/friendly

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well i first got into gaming at age 9 when i played gears of war on my older brothers xbox 360, then me and my brother got a xbox 360 to share and i played that all day, Then i got mw2 and played that alot, Then i just played all the cods up to AW where i stopped mid way thru because it was shit and bought a pc and got csgo and i have really enjoyed it, i found ob on my first day of csgo and i have played it ever since. I also Snowboard and some times play football.

Is this your first post? No

Cheers for reading 

dLta4Ot.png

^ It's the end of days.

But in all seriousness you're pretty aids i'll be honest, you've got over 80 mutes which some may be "troll" mutes but even then it's about 60. This would most likely (Speaking from a Skids point of view not an admin) impact the chances of you getting member and i honestly i don't believe you deserve it, you can be a nice guy to play with, but 80% of the time it's just verbal shitposting. If you kept the nice 20% of Rjayy more i'd much prefer you to have member.

To be fair a lot of this is rich coming from me, but my point still stands.

I think you should cease to exist simply for the colours you use. Other than that, I haven't had a chance to see much of you, but the things I have seen, like forum posts, haven't showed off much maturity and so I think applying just because you've turned 15 and you have been here for a little while isn't a good idea.

Sometimes you seem proud of the amount of comms you have and you are just getting more and more... This is bad behaviour. We have an age limit of 15 for applying for member, but being 15 or older doesn't give you a freepass for your childish behaviour. 

When you realise your behaviour hasn't been member-worthy and you improve your behaviour, then I think you deserve it, for now it's a no for me.

Happy bday anyways :D

Edited by Finnley

Although you've certainly improved recently, and honestly in one to one situations, you can be a laugh and fun to talk to, the majority of the time though, you're overly loud, talk too much and can be insulting and aggressive (shown by your ban). I think you really need to think about your behaviour and give each thing you say a large piece of thought before sharing.

Basically you're a nice guy and I'd like to see you get member, you can be a bit out of order sometimes.

some people in this thread are salty.. like how bad you want people to see not to get member. we all know rjay got mutes but not every 1 of you have to say that. 

like i dont know rjay i always have a good time with you and i think you are pretty decent so i am kinda confused why loads of people think you are toxic or they are just salty nerds.

vectric you should stop posting on member apps thanks. 

This member app will be addressed with the others tomorrow. I am locking it for now as, as weezy said, everyone is jumping on the same bandwagon and repeating the same thing. This kind of thing was mentioned not so long ago in the March Update. It goes from constructive criticism to berating and pulling people down when people are unnecessarily repeating the same thing, especially the way some of you portray your opinions and don't think about the way it can be read before posting.

If you have any other feedback you want to be known by staff about this application, feel free to contact them privately - but believe it or not, we have a fairly solid idea of how everyone in the community is doing with all of the staff's views combined.

*Deleted posts that didn't contribute anything new to the thread.

Hey RJayy,

We've decided to decline you for now. Despite becoming more integrated and at times being a funny individual, you can be incredibly immature and act in a manner that is reflected by your communication blocks. You can often act as a troll and be incredibly annoying towards others, being a figure of irritation is not the kind of thing we would want from a member of our community. Take on this feedback and continue to improve and you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff