Sign in to follow this  
addict -iwnl-

An in-depth guide to in-game leading

- for actually writing "Conclusion"

- for using American spelling

- for other grammatical mistakes " Co-Ordination & Creativity "  and random capitalisation " What is an In-Game Leader? "

- The article is very generalised and doesn't really provide many specific pointers explaining how to become a leader.

This bit in particular is very repetitive and achieves little:

" You can catch other teams off-guard with creative flashes and use of utility. Being creative allows you to be structured and unpredictable. You can also pass any creative things you learn onto your team-mates and help them use this to their advantage. Being creative gives you that edge over other teams and over basic strategies because you can come up with un-seen ideas that can win you key rounds. You can throw what is called "curveballs" at teams when it matters most and most likely win the round. "

The amount of times the word Creative is written is painfully dull, I don't really understand how throwing a flash bang makes you a leader. This isn't explained. 

My positive feedback would be firstly to get someone read over this before you post it - and always have a question that you are trying to answer as you are writing an article, as it is very easy to go off topic and make the piece way longer than it needs to be as I feel you have done with this one.