Quake

Quake's Member app (DECLINED)

Player Name:Ben (in game name is Quake)

Date of Birth:10/09/2000

Country/Location:Meath Ireland

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:141168190

Games Played:CS:GO,GMOD,all COD's,7 Days to Die,Destiny and TF2

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? About a year I joined in Summer 2015

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?I can help people get used to the rules and help them get to know other players.I try to be a fair CT and have as many successful,fair and fun rounds as possible.I also will be very active on both servers for the next few months during the summer holidays.Outbreak helped me settle into CS:GO after making the switch from console to PC it was somewhere I could go to have a fun and relaxing time and I hope to make the experience the same for other people.

Tell us a little something about yourself:I have had a passion for gaming since a young age.I am also a huge football fan.I support Manchester United I have been to old trafford a few times and I loved it.

Is this your first post?NO

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?NO

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Hey Quake, you got excellent hours on JB and have made nice posts on the forums, however would like to see you join teamspeak channels and join in on our conversations "integrate" and gathers etc. I think if u you get TS down under ur belt u are a good candidate for Member. Good luck.

Well... Quake's pretty cool, always up for talking and a down to earth person, he's been on Jailbreak for quite a while, but only recently transitioned to the forums and teamspeak where he's had somewhat good activity, although over a somewhat short time.

Although I think you're one of these people who is going to be a great member with a wonderful, I don't think the wider community knows enough about you at this current moment for you to get member. I'd continue to engage in forum topics and try to get to know people on the Teamspeak, and you'll probably get it next time you apply, but at this moment I think you're lacking integration over teamspeak as others have said.

You are a really nice guy, but integration is key my friend. Get yourself known in the community a little bit more (not only JB server, can't say this enough), make advantage of our brand spankin' new Csurf server :P

Guest Heineken

Hey Quake, your a cool guy and very friendly, good luck my Irish friend. :)

Hey Quake,

We've decided to decline you this time round as we feel you haven't integrated to different parts of the community quite enough yet, on TS in particular. We have seen you attempting to get involved over these last couple of days but we would like to see more of you before you can become a member. Follow this advice and you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff