Sign in to follow this  
Imoxus

Battlefield 1 or Infinite Warfare

I would like to know which game you would pick out of these two if you had to. Giving a reason why you would pick that game.

Personally I would pick Battlefield 1, since it's what the community has been asking for, for such a long time, and infinite warfare has done the opposite. (apart from it having COD 4 remastered.)

So whats your pick?

BF 1 boots on the ground is what the entire community asked for and BF 1 provided i am a cod fan boy so i will still get IW mostly for COD4 Remastered but i can't wait to play BF 1

8 hours ago, Quake said:

BF 1 boots on the ground is what the entire community asked for and BF 1 provided i am a cod fan boy so i will still get IW mostly for COD4 Remastered but i can't wait to play BF 1

bro....

do you even grammar? 

Nether 

BattleField 1 is just a temporary trend which will have it's servers closed after few years. It's still battlefield in the sense that it will take off for few months and then start to rot..
Infinite Warfare is just another Call of duty clone without anything new to bring on the table.

If I had a gun pointed at my head and had to pick something, i'd pick battlefield1

ufdz6.jpg

IMO Call of Duty needs to stop existing.
It's like Donald Trump. It doesn't bring anything innovative to the table, it actually does a lot of things wrong but for some reason there are hundreds of thousands of people mindless zombies who still support it, which is exactly the reason why it still exists in the first place.

Although the developers aknowledged that their trailer has the most downvotes in youtube history, which to them might actually mean people hate their game; It will still sell and it will still be shite because of the false positive re-enforcement the sales figures will give them.
Donald Trump for president.
</rant>

Edited by Iszuka™

I've only ever played CoD at my friends houses and whilst it was alright I'm not a fan of newer ones.

I've never played any of the battlefield games and I have no real opinions about it.

After watching trailer and gameplay streams etc I really want battlefield 1, it looks amazing. Looks like it'll reinvigorate the game whereas I haven't seen much about call of duty, just seems to be continuing it's rinse and repeat strategy. 

To be honest, I was really sceptical to begin with of BF1 but after seeing gameplay I can't say it dosent LOOK incredible, who knows what it will be like on launch though. 

And yeah

RIP COD 

Don't trust E3's gameplays a bit, they almost always downgrade although I don't doubt it will still look amazing, but we can never trust E3's presentations 100%