Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Old Talent vs Yung Monkeys **WEDNESDAY 22nd JUNE - 8pm START**

This is stikey's first contact in like a week, I don't trust him. 

Your really shouldn't need to replace anyone imo, like, it will get done. I dunno why you fucks are all freaking out 

10 minutes ago, Thunder said:

why should it have happened tonight? nobody told us anything, you cant expect people to just be ready to play without a good days notice 

I Understand you have to revise because education is a lot more important than a 5v5 

3 minutes ago, nick said:

Is everyone OK with 3pm Friday?

3pm??? pretty sure people will have work/uni/school

If people wanna do this then we do this a week later as apparently people need a week's notice in order to play 3 games of cs..

Everyone be ready by next wednesday - 8pm. Be on ts by 7:30. Map vetos for the bo3 start at 7:50. Nick will be streaming a player POV as this will be organised on popflash.

Backup replacements for oldies - Stiqqy

Replacements for yungs - none atm will edit later

17 hours ago, Lewis said:

this is probably called off for good, had no idea it was so hard to get 10 people in this community to play cs at a set time

There was ever a set time? Sorry I think about 8 people missed the total lack of set time. 

Like I don't get this, you wanna play a bo3 with 10 people in the community WHO ARNT GOING ANYWHERE. You don't get it done in the first week because people have commitments such as exams, work, football and you chuck your toys out the pram? 

Jesus, chill guys. Like if you want it to happen then it will happen. No point in sulking about it cause it fell through a few times, this OB ffs, we can't even get a normal gather started in under 35 minutes. Set a date and time, give people lots of notice...if you build it properly...

they will come 

@fluxy

if you think its normal that this page should have nearly 100 posts, the majority of them about when this is going to happen / trying to set dates for something which could take as short as 1h30m then idek

it's annoying of course.

annoying that I won't make plans because we set a date, that I'll deliberately make dinner earlier, or spend 20 mins in an aim map just before, only to find that some people 'don't wanna spend 1h30m on cs tonight' or go into mixes at the time we're meant to play

Everybody was aware it was going to be 7.30pm last night (weezy aware, me aware, mitch aware, twist aware, you got pmed so we delayed it so you were aware, stiqqy was aware he was back up) and as far as I could tell all 5 of them were aware

First time failed even with long advance of about 3 days

Second time failed with gathering everyone just a few hours before

not like we haven't tried, community has always been a shambles at dedicating to events/gathers

i got an exam every single day next week (done on Friday for good) so it is on Wednesday i wont be able to make it 

i can do anytime after that or this weekend inc tomorrow

im sure you can get someone to play (simi?) or just play with HH