Skillershark

Video game achievements

When playing video games, we all have those things that we think would be really cool if we could achieve. Whether it is watching pro players and wishing you could play like that, or having something insanely rare occur.

From these, we get our goals for video games, the things we want to one day be able to achieve, or the things we just wish we could do. 

So what do you guys have as your best video game achievements? Whether funny, lucky, insane amounts of skill or just your first baby steps into a game, what are you most proud of?

For me, it'd have to be one of two things. Either getting a penta kill on smite back in season two with mercury, who is still my favourite God, or finally getting twelve wins in arena (even though there were two losses) after over six hundred wins in arena.

I'm sure you guys have some cool achievements, and any awesome stories are welcome too.

Guest Sniffles X Relic

For me this is my Penta with Thanatos or the time I played ranked with optic midnight (COD YouTube and her editor) was so cool to see how they act in real life and when they aren't on camera 

I remember being so proud of completing the Halo Reach campaign on legendary, I loved that game, everything about it. I also loved finally beating Randall on the Monsters inc PS2 game, but that probably means nothing to most of you.

The one achievement I hate the most, was one on Halo (ODST/REACH/3) where you had to jump off a tower, and back-stab an enemy, and therefore survive, it was ludicrously difficult, and I remember grinding it hours after hours after school at my friend's house, but I never got it. :(

18 minutes ago, Cereal said:

I remember being so proud of completing the Halo Reach campaign on legendary, I loved that game, everything about it. I also loved finally beating Randall on the Monsters inc PS2 game, but that probably means nothing to most of you.

The one achievement I hate the most, was one on Halo (ODST/REACH/3) where you had to jump off a tower, and back-stab an enemy, and therefore survive, it was ludicrously difficult, and I remember grinding it hours after hours after school at my friend's house, but I never got it. :(

I remember on Halo Reach I managed to get the backstab achievement by accident and my brother got so pissed off :grin2:

I recreated the whole campaign pack for ageofempires2/ageofmythology/companyofheroes/redalert2/redalert3/command&conquer3 to have more difficulty and obstacles because they weren't hard enough for me

I literally had 4 years to spare to accomplish this =D

Unlocking every achievement for CS:GO.

Completing GTA San Andreas fully twice (no mods / cheats).

Reaching Prestige Master in Black Ops 2.

Completing the campaign of MW2 & MW3 (quite an achievement as I literally never play campaign games).

100% Completed Spyro games 1 and 2. Have yet to 100% No.3
Completed Halo 3 on Legendary in one sitting with friends. The only skull we used was Birthday Party.

I've just bought a classic Xbox and a bunch of games i'm hoping to complete.
Morrowind GOTY included. I can't wait for that to arrive from eBay.