4 minutes ago
  5. Stiqqy

Stiqqy

6 minutes ago
  6. Rachel

Rachel

8 minutes ago
Edited by addict -iwnl-

Their not salty and butt hurt and the rep system is finally being put to use how it should be in this case.

These type of forum posts are not needed and meaningless to the rest of the community, I can understand a little bit of "banta" you and Tammahshay might be having and your "need" to share it to all the other memes on the forums but 1 to 1 banta isn't a topic that requires a new forum thread e.g. you don't see other people putting up threads of their "banta" filled convos. I see that you're new to the OB forums and all that and I'm not trying to be harsh but just point you in the right direction of how to use the forums.

Also if you read this post-

It shows you that the -rep in this particular case is justified.

Edited by Pepe The Frog

People aren't -1ing your post because people are disagreeing with what you're saying or they dislike you. They're doing it because your post isn't well thought out or lends to any kind of discussion. It's just kind of a waste of space, it's something you can just share by steam message, or showing it to your friends. If you look at other topics within the general chat you'll see that most of the posts are questions or have a bit more depth to it than this. :D