Sign in to follow this  
Iszuka™

jb_buyukisyan_son

This isn't that bad of a map honestly. The Boost ramp, Turkish Tower, Talent area, Grenade game, and pool means that you've got loads of opportunities to create imaginative games. Kids dont like the server because there's not slide/climb to do EVERY round over and over again, so they actually have to use their head, rather than repeating the same round.

Edited by Guest

Lighting issues is basically all anyone in the mapping community can talk about now days since the wildfire update completely shafted the freedom we had before. I believe it might have been to do with getting better real time shadows but I'd rather have a functional light or disco any day of the week than a real time shadow.

Although that being said it might be fun to program real time shadows.

Hopefully one day we'll be able to do both.

I have been watching you command this, you pretty much do the same games everytime you command.

I pretty much sit and say your command for myself before you do it.

Anyways, back to topic. This map is complete aids. Should be removed. As said, there is the one "updated" version which in my opinion anyways is alot better.

This is one of my favourite maps on the server. The Boost ramp, Turkish Tower, Talent area, Grenade game, and pool means that you've got loads of opportunities to create imaginative games. Kids dont like the server because there's not slide/climb to do EVERY round over and over again, so they actually have to use their head, rather than repeating the same round.
I have been watching you command this, you pretty much do the same games everytime you command.

Anyways, back to topic. This map is complete aids. Should be removed. As said, there is the one "updated" version which in my opinion anyways is alot better.

In Cereals defence, he has done his best to get as much out of a minimal map as possible.

Instead of doing straight RNG in the big cage in front of cells, he started the strafe jump which is far better and set an example to other CT's that doing CELLS -> RNG is unacceptable.

He also improved the drop down game with a twist to make it so the person who landed the furthest down got the prize, instead of what is a terrible game.

No one on OB is a pioneer of creativity, not even the mods or admins. (No offence) But Cereal is a step in the right direction, just to add on to that, most people could predict a wardens commands given enough play time, there is a meta for all maps that most people follow roughly.

"The Boost ramp, Turkish Tower, Talent area, Grenade game, and pool means that you've got loads of opportunities to create imaginative games"

I'd hope to think I've come up with some games, and am more imaginative some others on the server, but maybe I need to vary my rounds a little more. Also, there isn't too many games to play in cell area, so my commands are always going to be similar for the first part of the round, to get the Ts in an area where they can play games.

Don't take my last statement wrong Cereal, I enjoy your rounds more than other CT's specially on that map.

I just brought that up to get people to realize how bad and small that map is. If people are trying games in other ways than intended that is amazing. But at one point there will juat be so much one can change.

The other version is just aids but with more games.

Why do we have this map still when we have ba_jail_rebellion, it is basically an upgraded version of the map. I agree completely with Iszuka, the disco is loud and obnoxious which only causes aids. Although I think we should try to encourage creativity, I don't think this map has the right assets(? not sure if right word..).

I think we should try to encourage creativity, I don't think this map has the right assets

The only thing i like is the lava pit/cage.

Everything else was designed in MSPaint.

>Climb a red cylinder and then jump off it

>Climb a wall then climb down it

cqge4fUt.pngcqge4fUt.pngcqge4fUt.pngcqge4fUt.png