Sign in to follow this  
|JessE |

JessE or Ducky is back (DECLINED)

Player Name: |JessE |or DuckY

Date of Birth: 08/02/1996

Country/Location: Pocklingotn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167306823

Disciplinary actions: No Bans/mutes/gags

Games Played: I have played many games, for example Cross Fire, AVA, COD, League of legend, CS 1.5, 1.6, zero and source.

I am playing the following games more actively though: League Of legends and CS:GO

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I don't know the exact date but I started couple yearsI think.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am not a the best at CT and T, but I have learnt how to be better at these roles through practice and watching others.

I would say that I am a very friendly person and don't like to argue with other player on the server as we all just want to have fun. I always accept my punishments when failing to follow the Warden's command, however, If i feel that an unfair decision has been made, I would speak it out and try to explain my opinion instead of just spamming the chat or mic at the other person. With these abilities i wouldnt say i am bad player to enjoy time with in OB server.

I donnt really know what else i can say ? as i was a member before i was away from a long time due to my job and uni works. So ... i hope i can get back to the club and rick and role

Weird, I have never heard of you, and you were member. Must have slipped by me I guess. Welcome back anyway but I don't think your quite reintegrated enough to get member this time around.

I don't really know who you are, probably because I've been away a few days.

It's great that you've decided to come back to Outbreak, but it'd be nice if you tried to reintegrate and make yourself known to the playerbase that have joined since you left.

I would give you a -1 for the time being, simply because you haven't been back long enough.

Hope you decide to stay even if you don't get member back this time 'round :)

You have clearly had some activity over half a year ago but now you're just coming back and applying for member immediately.

-1 for being too keen when you should think about integrating back into the community first, half of us don't even remember you.

Hey Ducky, welcome back and we would be glad to welcome you back to the Member team, however, this app will have to be an instant decline since you don't meet the following rule:

♦ You must have been active in and integrated yourself into the community for roughly a month before applying

You haven't been active on JB (only seen you on for an hour and a bit over 3 days), TS(haven't seen you) and forums (only 3 posts in "What are you listening?" thread)for the past month. We need to see activity and integration on all our servers for at least a month, especially since you have just come back. The next time you can apply will be the same date next month provided you have met the criteria.

All the best,

The OB Staff