Mintlou Member app (DECLINED)

Player Name: Mintlou

Date of Birth: 1996

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29673657

Games Played: Lots

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 4 years

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? Contentious discussion

Tell us a little something about yourself: I like to play CS:GO. I work in IT.

Is this your first post? No. That was this one: http://outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=842&p=7720#p7720

Have you been around for less than roughly a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? Yes

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Thanks guys.

Deleted the replies to this application as this is supposed to be a serious application (as far as I am aware) and, as mentioned in the March update, member applications aren't the place for shit posting and responses that are not genuine or relevant to the application.

Feel free to post replies that actually contribute constructively to the application xo

+1 Know him for years, takes some time to get to know him, after all this years hes a good friend of me and i know he can be difficult to deal with and that some people dont like him.I consider mintlou as a OG/Member of this community.

Goodluck mintlou, to me i consider you more as a member.

I feel like i really don't know you well. Yes you're on the forums, yes you're on ts, but you really don't talk to other people than other vets+mods (from my point of view) and you aren't really on the server so i feel like i can't +1 you, but i can't -1 you either. Anyways GL with your member app :)

You never actually introduced yourself too me, but I do know a bit of you. From my perspective, and what I have seen in the past weeks, you like to argue with people wich obviously could escalate into something negative or maybe something positive. The only communication we had together was kinda trolling, and that mostly started from your side. Not sure if that is being member worthy.

On the other hand..

You are here for a very long time, wich I assume also means that most players would know what to expect from you. You are active on teamspeak, likes to have a laugh and goes with the flow.

I think that adding you as a member shouldn't be a problem at all. As long as players don't receive complaints from you.

+1

Edited by Guest

The few times I've had the pleasure of being in the same teamspeak channel as Mintlou, he has always been well-versed, mature, abit trolly at times (who isn't) and isn't afraid of saying what's on his mind.

Best thing about him (especially on the forums) is his eagerness for discussion. People tend to forget this at times, but just because someone has a different mindset than yourself, it doesn't mean you can't get along just fine.

He seems like the kind of guy that expects to be respected, but won't mind returning the favor if you do so.

+1

There is not one good reason anyone could come up with as to why mintlou shouldn't get member. He has been around in a time when most of you were choosing which juice box to get in the lunch hall at your primary schools. Has changed a lot over the years but I would always consider him a freind to not only me but to this community. This app should be little else than a formality.

Mintlou for member or riot

:twisted: Would recommend not posting something like a member app on April 1st.

You seem like a nice guy, obviously we haven't always been on the best of terms but from when i've spoken to you on teamspeak you seem to be a cool, intelligent person. Good luck.

Very cool and funny guy once you get to know him. He can be very opinionated which seems to put some people off but everyone has there own thoughts on the world and not everyone is the same. He gets my +1 because I have had some of the best laughs due to this guy and also he plays bus simulators. What is there not to love about that. :mrgreen:

Hey Mintlou,

Your application brought up extended discussion as there were varying opinions on how you act within the community. You can be very opinionated at times and, although having an opinion is fine, the way you often present your opinion and portray yourself to other players within the community is often unacceptable. This was brought up in a chat we had not so long ago and, even though there have been improvements, we feel as if you still have a way to go. We also noticed that your attitude towards others varies massively depending upon your company and that you can be one of the most pleasant people to speak to in OB, but you let yourself down when being jeered on or you are in front of a crowd. For these reasons we will be declining you and we hope to see an improvement of attitude over a longer period of time before we expect you to be able to become member. Speak to me if you wish to discuss this further.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff