Sign in to follow this  
Hobbsyy

Member application (please give feedback) Hobbsyy

Player Name: Hobbsyy (Harry)

Date of Birth: 25/08/00

Country/Location: Portsmouth, England

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:102418990

Games Played: CSGO, All Call of dutys, Just cause, Fifa. Most of these are game i've played on console over that last few years, excluding CSGO and Just Cause.

Roughly how long have I been on OB: I first joined Outbreak on December 5th 2015, and have played a lot since then. This is minus the time that I have spent banned (a total of 1 month, I day and 1 hour). Other than that I have spent the majority of my time on teamspeak or Jailbreak.

What qualities can I bring to Outbreak: I think that whilst i'm on Outbreak I make the server more enjoyable through my sense of humour. I am also very close to many of the members of Outbreak and therefore I am able to have a joke with people without taking it too seriously. I am a confident commander on Jailbreak and am happy to jump in when needed.

About myself: My name is Harry, I'm 15 and currently living in Portsmouth, England. I play American Football for a team in Southampton called Solent Thrashers. I am currently in the middle of revising for some end of year tests and next year I will be sitting my GCSE'S.

Is this your first post: No, this is not my first post however I don't have many posts on the forums.

Have you been around for less that a month? No I have been around for 2 months (on jailbreak without bans), just over a month on teamspeak and just over a month on the formus although I haven't posted much.

Thanks for taking the time to read my member application.

Thanks,

Hobbsyy

To be honest, there's not much to say. You don't get member based off how good your app is (I'm sure it plays a part but if you wrote the best app in the world and the admins don't think your right for it you won't get it)

As I'm sure you know getting member is based of intergration across all platforms, enthusiasm and maturity (to some exent)

I can objectively look at this app and tell you it's fine, because personally I would tell you that the actual writing of the app is not what you need to improve. I personally don't really know who you are, your forum presence is shakey at best, I have never really seen you on TS. To get member you need to be seen as an active and integrated indiviudal into all parts of this community and I wouldn't say your there yet.

So, the words and structure of your app, less important, your actions going forward, more important

You've got good server integration, but you need to be more active on the forums + teamspeak. As has been shown above, people who don't play JB don't know you at all.

Also, you need to try to improve your attitude towards other players, sometimes what you think of as "fun banter" goes a bit too far.

Nice concept.

From sourcebans, I can see that you have a lot of behavioural issues you need work on. Think twice before you say something which is controversial. After that, you will have to make yourself known to the members and admins of the community, by integrating on both TS and Forums on top of JB. It will take a while, but this is a good start.

Good Luck.

And i was honest. infact he can use it as motivation to prove me wrong. Be cruel to be kind, although to be fair you have to be wet as fuck to think that's being mean. Maybe a year is a bit over the top, but judging from his past he needs some serious work.

And i was honest. infact he can use it as motivation to prove me wrong. Be cruel to be kind, although to be fair you have to be wet as fuck to think that's being mean. Maybe a year is a bit over the top, but judging from his past he needs some serious work.

Im not talking about the latter part, just the first skiddy is just unnecessary.

for example some guy comes up to you asks how he can be a better person and you go, you're an asshole, "xxxxx advice " instead of just advice

Lmao if someone elicits that reaction then honest feedback is fair. Harsh to be kind isn't nice to hear but it its honest and straight forward.

Could have been said nicer, but twist isn't the kind of guy to say something like that without reasoning and a negative experience behind it.

I'll rephrase twists statement for him: pls be less skiddy and rancid on the server and you'll have a better chance of getting member. :)

I've got no opinion on hobbsy either way btw so I'm commenting on a comment, without holding its views. I saw him in game just last night and he seemed quiet and ok to me.

Edit: Jamie's 'without getting muted by anyone' is patently unfair, as I can guarantee Jak will mute him as soon as he realises he's fifteen or says something below the standards of a university education.