Sign in to follow this  
Bard

Phones?

Bunch of Nokias, a galaxy S3 and now a S5. Not to hate on iPhones but if I had one I would have broken the screen at least 10 times, my phone keeps hitting the floor with the screen facing it and no damage, until now.

The problem with samsung is the memory, I can't install any games on my SD for some reason so I had to delete almost 600mb of pics and 1gb of music so I could install Hearthstone, other than that I only have Cytus and FFVI(these last two only occupy aprox 1.5GB in total)

One thing I've learned about Apple being in IT, is that you have to use their devices the way THEY intended. You have to do things THEIR way or you'll struggle.

They're all fantastic for personal and home use but the minute you start trying to integrate them into a work environment they become stubborn and uncooperative. A good example is simply sending a file via Bluetooth.

I'd really want to give them a fair chance but for the price of them there's no real contest.

The alternatives to iPhones are cheaper and overall more versatile.

One thing I've learned about Apple being in IT, is that you have to use their devices the way THEY intended. You have to do things THEIR way or you'll struggle.

They're all fantastic for personal and home use but the minute you start trying to integrate them into a work environment they become stubborn and uncooperative. A good example is simply sending a file via Bluetooth.

I'd really want to give them a fair chance but for the price of them there's no real contest.

The alternatives to iPhones are cheaper and overall more versatile.

I totally agree with you, but if you want to change the iOS, you gotta jailbreak it, which breaks your warranty, but with android, it urges you to change your phone and comes with a dev app so you can do everything jb does but free and not breaking your warranty.

incoming apple fanboys.

31WQPH50XBL._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg

Started from the bottom (r.i.p Snake game)

2013-iphone5s-silver?wid=1200&hei=630&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.5,0.5,0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=comp&.v=1453545919756

now we here.

Amazing for the modern days and every day use. Hate androids, the GUI is just so much better on Apple products than others. Also nothing comes close to the touch screens of these, the swiping and pressing is just a better experience with iphones. Once you go i you never say bye.

GUI... touch screens...

Aye, it's one thing Apple excels at: Their devices are all very well refined in terms of core functionality.

The retina displays are unrivalled and their OS's are so so lovely to use. For basic home computer use, ie: Internet and Word, i'm starting to consider getting an iMac.

Nokia 6070                      <-- Very First Phone Ever

Nokia 5800 Xpress Music   <--- Then this

Samsung Galaxy S Plus     <--- Then this

Samsung Galaxy S III        <--- Then this

Samsung Note 4               <--- Current Phone

Click on the name if you want to see the image :)

HTC m7 the original one! After 3 years it hasnt slowed down a bit, battery life is still a full day. I'm loving it tons!

Beautiful build quality.

The retina displays are unrivalled

Not to hate on apple because their products are good but samsung has the best screens hands down. Also samsung makes the retina screens for apple.

Also samsung makes the retina screens for apple.

I had a feeling someone was going to say something like that down the line.

So now i'd be interested to see a comparison of an iPhone 6 and a Galaxy S6

It was a matter of time until this became an iPhone vs Samsung battle

They're both good, the only thing that I don't like about the iPhone is:

(5:37) For a person as retarded and clumsy as me if I had an iPhone it would be broken ages ago

It was a matter of time until this became an iPhone vs Samsung battle

They're both good, the only thing that I don't like about the iPhone is:

(5:37) For a person as retarded and clumsy as me if I had an iPhone it would be broken ages ago

Its not really a battle untill you said it :P Both phones are great. But samsungs display is better like, it doesnt matter though its like saying an 8k tv is better than a 4k but you can barely see the difference